I am amazed your happy 18

We are in our 4th week and I've got a tan. Harry and Louise wanted Stacy to sleep in their room and Stacy wanted too as well. I changed into my pyjamas then layed in the bed next to Louis. We kissed then it started to get heated. He then pulled away from me, us both panting. "Are you ready too do th-" he asked. "More than ready" I said then we carried on. We done the 'thing' most couples wouldn't do until marriage but let's just say it was the best I've ever had.

*the next morning Louise POV*

I woke up to horrible noises coming from the next room. I walked into their and found Louis asleep but Chloe no where in sight then I heard stuff in the bathroom. I walked in and saw Chloe vomiting. She stopped, wiped her mouth then turned around and looked at me. "Oh Louise. Sorry but do you think you know a reason why I was throwing up ?" She asked. "Well, last night I heard you and Louis so wait here" I said running off. I grabbed a pregnancy test out of my room then handed it to her. "Call me when your done" I said. I sat outside for 5 minutes and she opened the door crying. "Positive" she said slowly. I squealed. "Why are you crying?" I said. "Because Louis may not want this" she said pointing to her stomach. Just at that moment Louis woke up and saw the tears on her face. "I'll leave you two too it" I said then leaving back to my room to go back asleep.

Chloe's POV

I sat next to Louis in his arms crying. "Baby please tell me what's wrong" he pleaded. "You'll hate me and leave me !" I exclaimed. "Doll, I promise I won't if you just tell me. I could never leave you". "I'm pregnant !" I slowly said. That's when he pick me up and spun me round the room then out me down. He cupped my face and kissed it. Stacy ran in the room as soon as we pulled away. "Stacy ?" Louis said. "Yes daddy ?" She questioned. "You see your mummy is going to have a baby !" He said.

She ran to the living room and we followed her. Everybody was sitting there. "Mummy have baby !" She squealed. Everybody congratulated even though Louise already knew. Just after our little celebration management facetimed us. Louis placed his hand on my stomach like Harry did too Louise. Management already knew about Stacy and didn't have a problem. "Louis Harry why are you doing that ?" One of the management said looking at their hands. "Well that's because their pregnant" Zayn answered for them. "Congratulations Louise and Harry ! This is not good for you and Chloe Louis" they said. "What are you talking about ?" Louis said sounding annoyed. "Well since there is Stacy ... Actually it won't matter but were cutting your trip short. Go pack now the car will be here soon and you have an interview in 2 days" they answered back then ended the call.

*interview Chloe's POV*

Interview with another bimbo ! How fun ! "So congrats on being pregnant Louise and Harry !" She said not so enthusiastic. "My daddy and mummy having baby too !" Stacy said. "Really. Well congrats Louis !" She said. He thanked her since she didn't mention me. "And cut !" The director said then we left but oh no not me. Why ? The bimbo called me back. "Look bitch I don't appreciate you stealing my tomlinson so back off" she hissed. I just left her and scoffed. Obsessive bitch. I got in the car with everybody then my phone rang. Mum

M- Mum C- Chloe

C- hello ?

M- is it true that your pregnant ?!

C- suprise ?!

M- your a disgrace to your family ! 18 and pregnant !

C- But it's my choice ! My life !

M- well it's either give it to adoption or don't expect to see me ever again

C- I chose the 2nd one Bye !

I ended the phone call and now I could tell everybody was looking at me but I just looked at my knees. "Bitch how dare she say that to me after she slept around with all people" I muttered under my breath. "Nutty mummy you say bad word !" Stacy squealed. By now Louis was laughing and so was I at her cuteness. They'd dropped us off at our house and we said bye. When we was gone we asked Paul to decorate Stacy's room and he done a good job. "I tired !" Stacy complained. I changed her into pyjamas then put her in bed. I went to mine and Louis room and we cuddled. "Night doll love you" he said. "Night boo love you" I said back. "Night baby" he said to my stomach whilst rubbing it.

1D my singing mentors | L.Tजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें