I'm sorry ... 14

*Before Chloe gets on stage to finals her POV*

I was about to go on. "Next" the man said. That was my que. I hugged the boys before I went on stage. I sang Lawson standing in the dark and put my full performance in. Once I was done they called everybody on stage and then the mentors came. They said 3rd and 2nd and it was first. "CHLOE IS FIRST PLACE" he yelled. The boys hugged me and we left the stage. "Now Chloe be my girlfriend ?" Harry asked me in front of all the boys since they didn't know we already was. "I'd love to Harry" I say smiling and we all left to the house.

* Few days later morning time Chloe's POV*

Louis had gotten a girlfriend called Louisiana and she is really nice. But last night I had a bad dream. I was marrying Louis. I walked down the aisle and saw him at the alter. I asked Harry, Louis and Louisiana to come with me to have a talk. God how could this go !

Harry's POV

I had a bad dream last night. I saw my love walking down the aisle with a veil on her head. When the person took the veil off it revealed Louisiana.

Louisiana's POV

I've been dating Louis for a few days now and he's nice but I'm not happy. I had a bad dream. When I walked down my aisle at the alter stood Harry.

Louis POV

I saw my soon to be wife walking down the aisle in my dream. She took of her veil and it revealed Chloe. I was happy since I don't love Louisiana as much as I did once I first met her.

Chloe's POV

Me , Harry , Louis and Louisiana sat around a table with an awkward silence. Me being me broke it. "I had a wedding dream last night" I blurted out. "Me to" they all said. "Harry who did you see ?" I asked. "Louise" he said giving her nickname. "I saw Harry to" she said. "I saw you" me and Louis both blurted out at eachother. "Maybe we should all break up and date the person in our dream ?" Louis suggested and we all nodded. Louis took my hand and pulled me out the room. "Look Chloe. Ever since I layed my eyes on you I knew we was meant to be but then I thought you liked Harry more and blahhhh so what I'm saying is - I love you will you be my girlfriend ?" He said. "Of course and Louis I know you just asked me to be your girlfriend now but I love you too" I said smiling. He pulled me into a kiss and this was it. I knew Louis was the one.

The end !!

Joke but it's the end of this chappie wasn't expecting this was yah now