Hawaii here we come 15

1 week later Chloe's POV

We boarded the plane for our trip to Hawaii. I decided to sit next to Louise and Louis sat next to Harry. Zayn sat next to Liam whilst Niall sat next to the fridge. I must know how that boy doesn't get fat. "So what shall we do when we get there ?" I asked Louise. "Well since it's our private little island shall us to go swimming first ?" She told me. "Yeah sure" I smiled. "Louiseeeeeeeee" Harry whined. "Harry you only do that when you want something so what is it ?" She said to him. "Well we need to sort out the rooms" he told us. "That's simple. There's 5 rooms. Me and Louis, you and Louise then Niall, Zayn and Liam get there own" I told him. Niall, Zayn and Liam cheered. "See Harry I told you it was so simple !" Louis said to him. "But you told me to ask them" Harry said confused. "Thanks Harry" he moaned.

At the Hawaii Island

"And this is your rooms" the Hawaii girl giggled linking Harry's arm taking him into the room. "Back of him bitch" Louise snarled and she instantly let go. "Well bye" she said before running off. We all walked to our room. Me and Louis unpacked then changed into our swimming costumes. We came out the room to see everybody waiting for us. "Bout time you 2 hurried up" Niall joked. We all ran to the pool. We splashed around a bit and played. "How long do we have here ?" I asked. "5 weeks" Louise said. We decided to go inside have tea then go to bed.

Next day Louise POV

The boys were in the pool while me and Chloe sunbathed. "Clo wanna come in the pool ?" I asked. "No" she snapped. "God what's wrong with you today ?!" I moaned. "I'm on my period" she whispered. "Oh sorry" I hugged her and she seemed upset. "Boys were going in !" I shouted. "Be in soon !" They shouted back. We got Ben and Jerry's ice cream and watched some movies. After the 2nd movie the boys all came in laughing. "Hey Clo how come you didn't come out ?" Louis asked. "No reason" she simply stated. "Babe there's gotta be a reason". "No reason I said !" She then stormed of to her room. "What's wrong with her today" Zayn said and they all laughed. "Period you assholes" I said storming off after them. "Hey how bout me and you go to a spa ?" I asked. She nodded and we went to get changed. We put our bikini on underneath shorts and a top. We went downstairs to see the boys all talking. "We're going out" Chloe said. "Wai-" we cut off Louis by shutting the door.

Spa Chloe's POV

"This is so relaxing" I said to Louise. "I know right" she said. "Anyway thanks for bringing me here" I smiled. "No problem you seemed like you needed a break. Shall we leave now ?" She asked. "Kay" I answered. We left in our taxi. "I'll pay since you did for today" I said paying the taxi driver. We thanked him then got out the cab.

We reached our room and saw the boys all lying on the couches. "Louise get us a drink" Harry moaned. "Best hello ever" she said walking off. Louis pulled me onto his knee. He kissed me and I kissed back. Liam coughed and we pulled away. "Quite PDA don't yeah think ?" He questioned. "You can't say nothing mr buzz fuck me in the bum" Louis said. We all laughed. "I'm going to sleep" I said leaving. I changed into my pyjamas and got in bed. Louis then layed next to me and rubbed my stomach. "Sorry babe" he said. "Meh" I answered. "Love you" I smiled at those words. "Love you too" I said