Random gang 13

Harry's POV

I woke up on the couch very uncomfortable. I realised I was squashing Clo so I layed her on me so she had room. The boys and Clo was still sleeping so I quickly got up quietly. I walked out the room until someone tapped me from behind. Liam. "Hey mater don't leave me to wake all these up by myself" he said and dragged me into the room. I realised Chloe was now back to lying with Louis her head snuggled into him and she holding him tight. First Niall and Zayn. I woke Niall and Liam woke Zayn. We all stared at Louis and Clo. Zayn laughed. "What you laughing at ?" I said sort of snapping it. "They look so cute with each other. I can't believe there best friends and not a couple. Once this is finished he's asking her out straight away" Zayn told us. Niall looked at me and I nodded. We woke Louis and Clo up. "You guys have 45 minutes until we need to go quick." Liam said going into daddy mode. Everybody ran of to get dressed. You see tonight is the night 40 people will be leaving and 10 will be staying. It was a good job Chloe wrote her own song because they have to write a song of their own. We all met in a living room and Chloe came in last. She changed her look not as girlish as she was more bad girl and it's getting me a bit turned on. I didn't realise I was checking her out. "Like what you see take a picture it lasts longer" she said laughing with the boys. I took a picture. Once I did everybody formed an 'O' shaped mouth. We all left to the car where we explained to Clo and she looked stressed and I know how she felt since only 10 people can be left. As we went in we spotted Hannah and Rihanna. We talked a bit until Hannah was called and we all wished her luck. She came of confidently then they called Cadia's band up. Chloe was next. The time came and she got called. We stood at the side of the stage since it was the first time we heard her sing this and for support. Through the song she sang her heart out. She ran of stage at the end and hugged us. I spun her round. "All the contestants and mentors please return for the stage for results" a man said and we all returned to the stage. The man read out lots of names then finally for the last person. "And last to exit the competition.... Hannah Shunah !" He said. Hannah and Rihanna ran of the stage. "Good job the rest of you" he said. Chloe looked sad and I remembered. Hannah got out and Cadia's band stayed in. We all said bye to Han and Ri until. "Boys can Han , Ri and her friends stay over ?" Chloe asked. "Sure" Liam said. We told Hannah and Rihanna we'd meet them at our room. As we entered we all ran into our room and changed into our pyjamas boys just in boxers Chloe in shorts and top. A knock came and Chloe answered. "Boys guests here !!" She shouted and I guess she wasn't happy and I realised why. The wanted was her friends.

Chloe's POV

Hannah, Rihanna and the wanted sat on the couch as did I and the boys. "Chloe I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Nathan and his band the wanted" Hannah said happily. She then sat on Nathan's lap. Talk about PDA "Yeah talk about PDA hi let me show you were your sleeping Hannah and Rihanna you can sleep in my room" I said and they left. The wanted and 1D followed me. "Did you know my old dogs were called Nathan and Max !? In this room you mutts" I said pushing them in. "Siva , Jay and Tom this room" I said shoving them in an other room. Me and the boys walked to the living room. "Truth or dare when they come" Louis said evily grinning. Hannah came in with her pyjamas on and she told us Ri was going to sleep. The wanted must of known 1D were in just boxers and copied them. Han sat on Nathan touching his chest then they started kissing moaning each others name while kissing. The wanted high fives each other while me and the boys looked disgusted. Louis pulled a gagging face and I layed on the floor acting shot. "Oh Nathan uh uh oh Nathan oh my !!" I shouted. "Hannah oh Han kiss me harder uh uh watch what I am gonna do when nobody's looking uh oh !!" Louis said. They both looked at us. "Now that yo finished eating sit in a circle truth or dare we're playing" Louis said. We all sat. "Now the wanted Hannah are you sure you want to play cos if we give you a dare you HAVE TO DO IT" Louis said and they just nodded. "We play in partners so Max and Siva truth or dare" I said. "Dare" they said. Me an Louis looked at each other evily then nodded. "Give each other a kiss using tongue" me and Louis said at exactly the same time. "No !" They both said. "You took a oath basically" I said. Harry recorded behind the couch they sighed and done it me and 1D laughing. "Louis and Clo" Nathan said. "We want dare bastard" I snapped. "Hahaha good choice for me ! Do the same as them two" he said grinning. By now Harry was looking at Niall boiling I red so I mouthed sorry and he just nodded. "Are you okay with this ?" I asked Louis and he nodded. Soon I felt our lips connecting and BOOM !! Fireworks started erupting. It's the same with Harry and Louis it's hard. He licked his tongue in my mouth as I breathed. We stopped and I smiled weekly going to sit by Harry. "Dont worry bae it's fine" he whispered to me before I could say anything. After a long game of truth or dare we decided to watch movies. "Now I'm picking the seating arrangements. Zayn and Liam sit over there."I said pointing. "Louis me Harry and Niall there" I said. "The rest of you can sit on the floor with pillows" I told them throwing them pillows. Hannah looked shocked and mumbled she was going to bed. Just us and the wanted torture time. "OMG ma boys come follow me" I said. All the boys followed me even TW. "Not you D bags go sit" and with that the wanted left. "Plan torture ....... " I said and we all agreed on a good plan with a bit of complaining. I pulled Max onto the love seat with me. "Hey Max" I said twisting my hair. "Hey baby" he said. I giggled and put my hand on his thigh but he pulled me on his knee. "Come here" he said grabbing my face and basically eating it with kisses. It felt disgusting but part of the plan. He tried to lick my lip until I pulled away. "Maybe we should take this to your room since yuh know the boys" I said trying to sound sexy and with that he pulled me into his room. I laid on the bed feeling sick and he kissed me his tongue leaving a bit of marks which I could easily rub of. He rolled my top up kissing me and I went ahhhh yes which was Harry's cue to come in. I started fake sobbing when he came in. Harry hugged me and told him he was a bastard and with that he carried me bridal style to Louis and Niall's room leaving them Max in shock. As soon as we entered the room everyone laughed. We all rolled on the floor and fell asleep. What a random gang we was.