Chapter eleven

Lily's pov:

The sun shines through my curtains and into my face. I open one eye, looking around and yawn.

Sitting up in my bed I noticed a note next to me. I open the note and read it

Dear poupée:

I carried you to bed and tucked you in. I hope you don't mind. I had a lovely time with you. I hope we can do it again sometime.

Sincerely, Jack.
Ps: nice try on slipping me the money. Gonna have to be better then that peekôn.

My cheeks turn pink. "He wrote me a note.." I frown a little. "Hey! How did he know I slipped the money in his back pocket." I say kind of sad that my plan didn't work.

I sigh and get out of bed. I stretch, letting out a screech like sound.

I grab my phone and walk to the bathroom. I sit on the toilet and look at my phone.

From Sophie:
Hey babe! I miss you! What happened with Jackson? Did y'all make out and stuff!? I'm kidding, I know you wouldn't do it. But hey! Only a few more days till I'm back!
Love you xoxo

I smile and text her back everything that happened with Jackson.

Me: so yeah that's what happened.

Her: Oh. My. God. HE TUCKED YOU INTO BED?! WHAT?? AND HE LEFT A NOTE????? WATTTT???? I'M SO FREAKING SHOOK.

I giggle and shake my head.

Me: calm down soph, all he did was tuck me in and write me a note that's all. Nothing more happened.

Her: mhhhmm you're probably smiling all cheekliy!!

Me: pfft I am not!

Her: then send me a picture of you right now!

Me: no way! I'm on the toilet!

Her: so! We've been best friends since forever! I've seen you naked -.-

Me: you have a point there. Fine fine! If it'll get you off my ass I'll send you a picture!

I try to take a picture but I look too...what's the word. Grinny. I can't stop smiling.

Ugh. I hate it when she's right.

Me: so..

Her: told you so! Victory is mine!

Me: yeah yeah yeah.

Her: I'm always right hehe

Me: 🙄 whateveerrr
Anyways, I gotta get dressed. I'm helping the neighbor with some errands. I could use some cash. Talk to you later. Love you!!❤️❤️

Her: awe bye ;-; love you too!

I get up from the toilet and turn the shower on. I walk back into my room grabbing my towel.

After my shower I walk into my closet and pick out jeans, my 5sauce t-shirt, flannel, beanie and my Converses.

I get dressed and head downstairs to eat breakfast.

I browse the cereal I have no decide on coco puffs. I love chocolate.

*buzz buzz*

My phone lights up from a notification.

I grin. Must be Sophie. She can't live without me.

I pick up my phone and look at the notification bar.