Chapter seven

"Movie time." I say as we approach the girls.

They smile and walk to the theater.

I hope this goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackson's pov:

Tom, Shane, the girl and me walk into the theater. "I think the girls should pick where to sit." I say grinning to them.

"Hmm how about we sit in the middle?" Sophie says. "I was thinking that too." Lily says smiling.

"Any objections?" I ask looking at Tom an Shane. They both shake their heads.

I extend my hand out "lead the way" I say smiling. They both giggle and walk towards the seats in the middle.

Sophie sits down two seats from the aisle. Lily sits next to her and I sit next to lily. Shane and Tom sit next to me. I don't want them near Sophie and Lily.

Lily's pov:

"I. Am. Freaking. Out!!" I say whispering/yelling as I'm leaning over to Sophie.

She giggles. "Relax! He hasn't tried anything, plus we aren't sure he likes you! Maybe he likes us both" she says wiggling her eyebrows and nudging me giggling. "Oh shut up, he wouldn't be able to handle us both." I say giggling.

I reach over to grab some popcorn. All of a sudden I hear a snicker from Sophie. I look at her confused than look to the right and see my hand in Jack's a popcorn bucket. I immediately take to hand out "I-I.." I try to say something. "I-I'm s-sorry" I stutter.

"Hey hey hey it's okay hun" he says as he wipes a tear from my check. I didn't even realize I was crying.

He caresses my cheek as smiles softly.

I sniffle and blush. I feel so safe with him. I've never depended on anyone. Maybe he could be someone I could... I shake my head from those thoughts.

I lean into his hand and he chuckles.

"The movie is start little one." He says pointing to the screen.

I poke Sophie "the movie is starting!" I squeak. "Yiissss!! Let's do this thang!" she says cheering and giggling.

The theater lights start to go dim and I get comfy in my seat. I grab the popcorn bucket from Sophie and reach in to eat some popcorn. I frown and turn to Sophie. "Sophie! You ate all the popcorn!" I say pouting.

She starts giggling "aww I'm sorry lils I just love popcorn! And these commercials before the movie starts is so long." She says.

I sigh and get up. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna get more." I say as I walk past her to get out.

Sophie's pov:

Finally. I knew she'd get up for more popcorn.

I move over a seat to sit next to Jackson and he turns his head.

"Hi there." He says smiling.

"Hi hi" I say blushing. "Okay so me and Lily have basically the same birthday. Mine is this coming up Friday and hers is three days after mine. Sooo I was thinking of throwing a birthday party for the both of us on Saturday. You in?" I ask sweetly.

He thinks for a moment and starts grinning. "Of course. I'd love to help with the party." He says.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He says lowly. I nod and scoot a little closer. As he's about to speak, Lily comes back. "We'll talk later" I tell Jack before moving back to my seat.