Chapter eight

This chapter will be in Jackson's pov until mentioned otherwise.
Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had a hard life for me. Ever since my parents died in that car crash, it's just been me and my aunt Lucy.

I was born on March 4th in Acadia, Louisiana. I moved to a different part of Louisiana, Ruston, after my parents died.

My parents raised me in Cajun French. I had to learn English in school.

Ma mère was an angel sent from heaven. She had long brown hair, green eyes, and freckles that danced across her Carmel skin. She was 5'2 and had a smile that could light up the sky during a storm. She was a nurse and everyone loved her. She was always positive with everyone.

Mon père was a hard working man. He aways provided for his family. He was tall. Standing at around 6'3. He worked in construction. Had his own company. No one worked harder then he did. Granted he was a little tougher on me than ma mère.

The last day I saw my parents was the day of their 15th anniversary. They went to their favorite restaurant. Boulevardier. Mon père proposed to ma mère there.

They always told me how they met.

Ma mère was a young beautiful 19 year old working in a diner.

Mon père was a 20 year old and new in town and stumbled upon it.

When they saw each other that was it. Love at first sight.

They had a summer romance. They got married when mon père was 23 and ma mère was 22.

Ma mère had me when she was about 31.

When they were coming back from the restaurant, an 18 wheeler skidded off the road into my parents car. They were killed instantly.

I was about 6 year old when they passed.

I never really had any siblings. My parents didn't want anymore kids.

After the funeral the lawyers gave my aunt something. An envelope containing ma mère will. That women was prepared for everything and anything.

My aunt told me that I had a brother. A twin to be exact.

Of course I was the better looking one. I laugh to myself lightly.

Me and him weren't typical twins. We didn't have a chance to bond. My parents gave him up when we were born. They didn't have enough money to take care of two babies.

Now my aunt Lucy is something.

She was a strong women and always took care of me the best she could. She worked a lot of provide for me. Give me the life my parents wanted but never had the chance to. My aunt had a hard time working when her Alzheimer started kicking in when she was only in her late 40s.

As I got older, her dementia keep affecting her and how she worked. She tried to keep going but when I was about 14, she was incapable of working.

I had to get a job to provide for us. Of course we had income tax that helped a lot but it was hard. I worked and went to school. It was tough. But I knew mon père would of been proud of me. He would of said "fils. Je suis si fier de toi. Ta mère et moi sommes très fiers de toi. à la fin ça va aller. Je te le promets." Meaning: Son. I'm so proud of you. Your mother and me are very very proud of you. In the end it will be okay. I promise you that.

I remember a lot about my parents. I had them for 6 years. I wish it would of been more but I'm blessed for what I got. I know they are watching me from above and are proud of me.

Daddy's Little GirlsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara