Chapter three

*Note*
I added to chapters one and two so if you want to you can go back and read what I added! If you don't want to cool😅😅😅 anywayyy enjoy this chapter!!

************************************

Sophie's pov:

"Um..."

What do I say! Oh my God did I really say that?? I'm flipping the bug out in my head but on the outside I just look confused trying to play off as if I'm shocked. After a few minutes I finally say "what? I said that?" I say with a hint of nervousness. "Yes you did sof" Lily said as if she was judging me. "Oh pfft it was a sex dream duhhh! You know how guys like being called daddy and what not" I say laughing a little too much. I look at Lily to see if she bought it. She laughs with me and says "you're so right, guys are so weird these days" she continues to laugh but I feel hurt.

Maybe I shouldn't tell her after all. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Little people appear on my shoulders. (A/N: you know the emperors new groove, when Kronk can't make the decision when Yzma asks him to do something? It's that type of thing) "Come on soph she's your best friend! Gotta tell her!" I look to the right and see myself but tiny! I look like Thumbelina! Dressed in white and Halo over my head. "No don't tell her! You just saw how she was looking at you like she was judging you. She's not gonna be your best friend anymore if you tell her." I look to my left and see myself again but dressed in red and horns with a forky thingy and a cool looking tail.

"You have to tell her! She's your best friend in the whole wide world!!! She would never leave this friendship!" Hm. She makes a lot of sense. Lily would never throw away this friendship like that. "Oh that's a load of balls and you know it. She is going to hate this and never talk to you again." Also makes a good point. I shake my head and they disappear. I splash my face with water and look hard and long in the mirror.

"Hey, I was beginning to think you fell in the toilet" Lily jokes. I smile a little "oh pfft me? Never. I got that thicc booty" I say laughing.

"So lils." I say sitting on the bed. "Are you ready for today!?" I say almost squealing.

She looks at me confused. "What?"
I pushed her arm playfully "to the maaalllll!!!!!" I say shouting. "Jesus stop shouting!" Lily says laughing.

"Go take a shower, I'll make breakfast!" I say to Lily. "Okay! What are we having?" Lily asks. "Hmmmm" I say tapping my chin. "How about pancakes with fruit and apple juice!" I say smiling. "Yummy!" Lily says rubbing her tummy. "I can't wait! I'll go hop in the shower while you do that. I'll be down to help when I'm done." Lily squeaks grabbing her towel and clothes.

I walk down to the kitchen and get the pan, bowl, pancake mix, milk, apple juice strawberries, grapes and melon. I start mixing the milk and pancake mix in a bowl. I hum to myself and smile as I'm mixing.

"La la la la la" I say giggling. I turn on the stove and put the pan on top of one of the burners. "Time for pancakes!" I chirp. I pour the mix into the pan and wait to flip it. "Pancakes pancakes pancakes!!" I giggle again and watch the pan.

I flip the pancake and wait for it to finish cooking. After I make all the pancakes I start putting it on the plates. I place them on the table and start to clean up the stuff used.

I grab the pan, forgetting it was hot and scream "OWWIE OWWIE!!" I say with tears in my eyes. I put my hand under cold water hoping it would make I go away. I was wrong. It stung more. "My fingers!!!" I say slipping to little space.

Lily's pov:

I walk downstairs to help Sophie with breakfast. As I'm walking downstairs I hear little bit shreak and cry. I run down the stairs and see Sophie crying.

"Sophie! What happened!?" I ask her concerned. "M-me huwt me finger" she says, a hiccup sob after each word. I look at her confused. "What did you say..?" I ask her.

She looks at me and doesn't say anything.

After a few minutes she says "I just burned my fingers putting the pan I used into the sink." She says.

Sophie's pov:

Oh god I went into little space! This is getting harder and harder to hide!

Lily looks at me and opens her mouth to say something then closes it again.

"Hey..." I say trying to fix what just happened. "I um.." I stutter. "Sorry about that babbling." I say nervously. "I sound weird when I cry." I say laughing hoping she'd buy it.

She starts laughing "you're so weird sometimes." She says grabbing my arm.

We sit down and start eating breakfast. "Oh wow this is really good soph!" I scoff. "Uh duh! I made it. Of course it'll be good!" I say laughing.

After we finish eating, I grab the plates and put them in the sink. "I'll wash those later. We have a day of shopping to do!" I say excitedly. "Let me just get dressed and we'll go!" I say running up the stair.

I shut the door behind me. "Oh god that was so close." I say letting out a breath. I close my eyes and lay down for a little bit.

"This is getting harder to hide.." I whisper to myself.

I sigh and get up an start to get dressed.

"I really hope I can keep this hidden..."
_______________________________________

I really hope you guys liked this chapter! It was booty ;-;

Please leave a like and a comment!

Byyyeeee ❤️