Chapter one

Beep beep...beep beep... WAKE UP!!!!!

I groan turning off my alarm and look at the time. 6am. "Isn't it great being me?" I asked myself as I roll out of bed. I grab my phone and checked it to see if I got any messages. Of course not. The only person who messages me is Sophie, my bff since like foreves!!!!! I turn my phone off and grab my things to take a shower.

I basically drag my feet to shower because who on Earth want to get up at this damn time!?! But it is the last day of school and I'm sad because it's the last day I'll be a junior. I turn on the water and make it's a scorching temperature. (A/N I literally can't even shower with hot water 😂I try and end up buring my ass cheeks)

I get undressed and hop in the shower washing all my body parts, including my hair, which don't even get me started on this maine. After I finish showering, I step out with a towel wrapped around me and towel on my head. I brush my teeth and walk back to my room to get dressed. As I'm walking into my room my phone dings and I walk over to see who it is. It's Sophie, the only person that can handle my weirdness in the whole universe!

Her: GOOD MORNING BIISSHHH

Me: isn't it a little too early for all of that??

Her: it's never too early not when you have caffeine in your blood!

Me: jeez what am I going to do with you 🙄

Her: I guess just love me. Hey are we walking together?

Me: uh yES! what kinda question is that!

Her: sorry sorry just making sure!

I laugh to myself and walk over to my closet. "So many clothes and yet I have nothing to wear!" I look through my closet a million times before deciding on skinny blue jeans, a tan sweater, my turquoise Converse and a white bow for my hair. I get dressed and attempt to do my hair for the bow but fail miserably. I shrug and grab my bag and phone before heading downstairs. My mom is gone, like always. I sigh and get a bowl of coco marshmallow cereal before I meet up with Sofie to walk to school. About 15 minutes pass and I head out and see Sof waiting at the end of the driveway.

"Took you long enough!" Sophie says with annoyance. "Well a girls gotta eat. By the way cute outfit" I point to her flower printed crop top and black skirt. She smiled a bit "thank you for noticing my beauty, but if course my outfits are cute everyday." She flips her hair back and I laugh at this dork of a best friend I have.

Soon enough we get to school and walk around before class starts. We gossip and giggle about what we were gossiping about. When the bell rang we stood up and hugged. "It breaks my heart every time we leave each other!" I say as I wipe an imaginary tear away. "Um hello duh! Of course you feel heart broken! I'm the bomb.com! Plus during the summer we are so going to hang out all day everyday!" She basically yells all of that. "Quit your shouting child, people are starring!" We both laugh and hug again then part ways.

I walk to class with dread. God, you ever have that once class and you're just like. No. That's basically me with all my classes but this one in particular is just uggghhhhh!! I won't bore with the details. All my other classes fly by like a breeze. Granted we only watched movies and ate food. A typical night at my house.

I walk to my locker to get all my things out when I see him. A guy walking into the school wearing a leather jacket, tattoos all over him and a jawline that can cut a cake. He had to be well over 6'0 tall. I must have been starring too long because he looked at me and smirked. I instantly blushes and like the klutz I am I drop my books. Real smooth Lily! I sigh and bend down and start staking all my books and papers.

"You dropped this." He says handing me my purple journal with stickers all over it.

I stare at him and can't get a word out. I grab my notebook out of his hand and say thank you shyly looking down. "My name is Jackson. Friends call me Jack."

Oh my lantana Jackson fits perfectly with him!

Next thing I know he's laughing "why thank you little lady" oh my gOD I SAID THAT OUT LOud!?! I turn red and start to get up with my things. He helps me in the process.

"You know it's rude not to tell someone your name sugar plum." He says low. My knees get weak. "M-my name's Lily.." I say looking down blushing. He chuckles and starts to walk off. He turns around and says "see you around doll." God I love those nicknames! I nod and stare while he walks off. Man he has a cute butt!

See you..
_______________________________________

Lily's outfit ^

Sophie's outfit ^

Sophie's outfit ^

I hope you like this! I'm taking a slow approach into the ddlg and ablg! I really hope you'll be patient enough to wait! I'll introduce it into the second or third chapter
If I get that far...😅😅😅😅

Anywhoooo I bid the adieu

*Bows*

Okay I'm going now
Byyyeeee