7

"Jimin, where are we even going?" Jungkook asks.

"That's my surprise this time." Jimin texts with a mischievous smirk.

"You realize that you can't drive?" Jungkook laughs.

"Lucky for me, I planned that far ahead, we are walking, it's about two miles from here." Jimin texts and winks.

"Ah, you're lucky I exercise~" Jungkook coos.

Jimin blushes and giggles as he gestured for them to leave.

"Ok." Jungkook laughs at the elder's behavior.

Jimin takes Jungkook's hand and drags him along to their destination. Jimin seemed happy and giddy for the whole walk. It was always an enjoyable silence between them.

"We're almost here!" Jimin texts.

"Ooh yay." Jungkook smiles.

Jimin, feeling more excited pulled Jungkook along as he started a faster pace.

"We're here!" Jimin signed, he had taught Jungkook a couple of simple signs whenever they just sat around.

"We are here? An aquarium?" Jungkook asks as Jimin eagerly nods. "How'd you know?" Jungkook had always loved aquariums and sea animals.

"I kinda guessed, but I thought you would like it." Jimin texts and shrugs.

"You're so cute, I love youuu~" Jungkook praises, Jimin's face shy's away. "You're really starting to come out of your shell, why can't you be like this at school? They'd love such a cute fluff ball like you." Jungkook said as Jimin gets a bit shyer.

"Ah- they don't like me now, I don't think they'd like me even if I changed. But let's not focus on the negatives, let's focus on us, come on!" Jimin texts and pulls Jungkook to the entrance.

They walk through the doors of the aquarium while their hands interlocked, they bought tickets and started going through the place. The first exhibit had been a shark exhibit.

"Sharks kinda of scare me, but they're cute at the same time, but then they can rip my limbs off!" Jimin texts.

"If they were to attack you, I'd protect you," Jungkook says as he snakes his arms around Jimin's waist in a back hug. They stand in an embrace, admiring the vibrant blue of the water and the elegant way the sea animals move through the superfluous water. Gently the two rock back and forth, admiring the atmosphere.

"Let's move on," Jungkook says as Jimin compliantly nods his head.

Next up was the small fish exhibit. The two looked around in shock at the vibrant colors of the fishes, all were of course rather small so it was as if there were a blue canvas with splotches of neon paint. It was such a stunning and beautiful sight.

Jimin looked absolutely breathless at the sight in front of them.

"A beautiful shock," Jungkook whispers into his ear as Jimin just nods, distracted. Jungkook has rested his head onto Jimin's shoulder as they watch the fish move through the water.

After a few smaller exhibits they reached the final exhibit, the stingray exhibit.

"Wait, you can touch these ones?!" Jimin excitedly texts, not realizing that even though he was the one who planned the date.

"You planned the date and didn't even realize this." Jungkook laughs.

Jimin shakes his head, smiling.

"Oh goodness." Jungkook laughs with the sarcastic tone as Jimin shrugs.

They walk up to the open fish tank. The water was shallow so you can easily touch the stingrays.

"They're slimy." Jungkook cringes.

"I don't exactly know what you expected if you wanted them to feel like dry sand or something." Jimin retorts.

"I honestly don't know what I expected." Jungkook laughs as more stingrays swim up to the two.

"They're so cute!" Jimin gushes.

"Not as cute as me." Jungkook winks as Jimin rolls his eyes and continues petting the stingray.

Then Jungkook comes up with a plan since Jimin just ignored him. Jungkook smirks as Jimin looks back, confused. Jungkook was petting the stingray and all of the sudden flipped it over. Jimin slaps Jungkook because it caused the water to splash him.

"What?" Jungkook mischievously laughs.

"You fucking splashed me anndddd flipped the stingray! Poor soul." Jimin stares him down.

"And you still look cute when glaring at me like you want to kill me!" Jungkook coos.

"That's not the point." Jimin crosses his arms.

"I know." Jungkook winks. "I just like to make you mad." He shrugs.

"Oh, I'll get you back Jeon Jungkook," Jimin smirks.

"Mm, sure you will. Let's go now." Jungkook antagonizes.

This is where Jimin's plan for revenge starts, watch out Jungkook.

Next, the boys had just gone out for dinner as Jimin insisted to pay. It wasn't very a very special dinner, just casual between the two.

They started walking back to their apartment when Jimin had started to think of ideas to get Jungkook back with. He knew he couldn't be like "Ooh ignoring my bae for the day!" he already doesn't speak as it is. He also didn't want to use his muteness to his advantage because that would abuse trust, Jimin knew his limits.

Maybe he could do something like put hair dye in his shampoo? Nah, Jungkook's hair is too dark and he'd be able to smell it.

Jimin knew what he could do! Though it's rather harmless, to Jimin it seemed oh so scandalous. He was going to pretend he didn't want to sleep in the same bed as him for the night, Jungkook will be so upset! But, personally, does he want to go a night without sleeping next to Jungkook? Not really, but he's got to get him back somehow.

The night approached and Jimin was gonna put on the show of his life.

"Babe, come sleep with me." Jungkook was tired, Jimin shakes his head. "Whyyy?" Jungkook pouts. Jimin crosses his arms. "Was it because of what I did earlier?" He asks, Jimin shakes his head again. "Ugh then what is it, I just want to cuddle and sleep." Jungkook pouts, who knew he was such a softy before bed.

Cuddles sounded irresistible to Jimin, but he had to stand his ground, it's one night.

"You give me no choice." Jungkook furrows his eyebrows.

~~

Ok, yeah, I'm back, I haven't been story writing as much and I realized I probably should so I started this again so I mean aye gang gang. 

Hope you're excited about my semi return, I mean I'm still depressed af but at least writing helps so lit anyways hope you're not disappointed that I'm back,wow that is condascending anyways bye I'll try and update once a week maybe less