Chapter 13: It's all Fun and Games... Part Two

(Perrie Edwards)

As Jade walked out the door I turned and sat down on the bed and pull off the wig, but not more than ten seconds later my phone begins to ring. I stand up and walk over to where my phone was charging on the table, and look to see Jade's name light up my screen.

"Hey! I'm going to be honest...I have been looking forward to this call all day..." I say into the phone with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Really, well i just called because I wanted to talk to you about something. I think my roommate is hiding something from me." Jade say into the phone. I can feel my palms start to sweat at her words.

"What makes you think that?" I try to hide my nervousness by asking to question slowly, so that my voice doesn't crack and she can't see right through it. Before i her her response i hear the flat door open.

"Because I saw what she was hiding!" Jade says. I almost didn't want to turn around, but i knew that I had to give Jade and explanation.

"Jade I can explain... It's actually a long and funny story." I look at her in the eyes trying to read what she is feeling and thinking, but Jade has put up her walls.

"Well then you better start talking." Jade sits down on her bed across from mine and folds her arms. I wish i could read what she was thinking, but all i could see was anger in her beautiful eyes.

"Well, it all started when..."

(Jade Thrilwall)

After Perrie finished telling me her story I stood up and started heading for the door. I didn't know where I was going to go all I know was that I needed to get as far away from Perrie. Before i could reach the door Perrie garbs me by the arm and turns me to face her.

"Where are you going?" I can see the pain and worry in her eyes, but at the moment i was to angry to care.

"Anywhere that you aren't." I say as I walk back towards the door, but as I'm about to walk out I heard Perrie call out my name.

"I understand why you want to leave, but please whatever you do don't tell anyone." I don't even turn around to let her know that I heard her I just shut the door and keep walking.

I kept walking for a few minutes before I ended up in front of someones door and knock, because I didn't know where else to go right now. Jess would tell me to go back and talk it through, and if I called my mum she would say the same thing. The door opened and shook me from my thoughts.

"Hey, What are you doing her. Not that I'm complaining or anything." He said as he ushers my into his flat.

"Well, Jed, I thought we could finally work on our project." He smiled at my and closed the door as we walked into the flat.

(Perrie Edwards)

"Leigh, I don't know what to do I think i have really screwed up this time." I say into the phone as I pace around the room.

"Maybe by tomorrow she will forget about it and then things can go back to they way the where." Leigh Anne says back in an unsure tone.

"But you didn't see the way she looked at me. She was so hurt that I lied to her for so long, and I don't think she will ever forgive me. Ugh why does my think have to be so complicated!" I through myself down face first unto my bed waiting for her response.

"Maybe you could do something to make it up to her...Do you remember after you saw Jade for the first time after not seeing her for years? You called me and talked about her for hours. Well when you called me you told me about one time you guys got in a fight about something stupid around the time you guys were eight. Do you remember what you did to make it up to her?" Leigh Anne said.

I sat there and thought back to that memory, and soon remember what I did to apologize too Jade. "Oh my gosh! Thank you Leigh, but I got to go!" I say before I hang up the phone.

I stand up from my bed and walk over to my closet were I kept my guitar since being here. I took it over to the the table and sat down with a pen and paper. I sat there for a while before the words finally hit me like lighting, and I began to write. After a few hours I was finally finished, and called Leigh Anne.

"Ready to hear what I wrote?" I ask.

"Definitely, Lover Girl!" She answered

"Okay here it is....."

Wow! Guys long time...Probably didn't think i was coming back. But must say even though I'm consistent on waiting months before posting at least I'm consistent. Also I kinda ran into some writers block...So if you have a great idea for the song that petrie is going to sign leave in it in the comments below. Also keep commenting and voting because it gives me joy. Also if you haven't read my Jerrie One-Shot "The Letter Girl" you should take a trip to my profile and read it!! Well i hope you guys are having a great day. More chapters to come.

Until Next Time,

H