Chapter Four: Roommate

(Jade Thirlwall)
       "Jade, you should have seen her. I swear that she has a pole stuck up her arse, and she also has eyebrows that arch more than a bridge ever should. I don't think I'm going to be able to stay in my room besides to sleep, because I know that if I stay there any longer than I have to I will kill her. Jade, I don't know what to do a face like mine will not last long in prison." Jesy finally stops ranting about her roommate problems, and she leans across the table and starts waving her hand in front of my face. If I had been paying attention I would have notice her doing this.
       "JADE!" I bolt straight up in my chair, "Were you not listening to me this whole time?"
       Jesy's words snap me out of my thoughts about the brunette beauty that I saw leaving my flat, and her eyes especially I could not forget about but I think I have seen her eyes before. I could just be going crazy, but I think I recognized her blue eyes from someone I grew up knowing. The memory was there I just couldn't put a name and face to those eyes.
       "Yes, I was listening while you were complaining about your roommate for fifteen minutes." I smirked at Jesy while her mouth opened to defend herself, but then she closed it again knowing I was right.
       "Fine you're right, but I still don't want to go back there. She is absolutely dreadful, and I really don't want to see her right this moment because I might do something I will regret." Jesy stuck her bottom lip out, and looked up at me as if to beg me to let her stay in my flat until she has to return to her own. I want to say yes, but what if my roommate is already there, and she doesn't want visitors. There are so many different possibilities on why this is a bad idea, but I love my best friend so I give in to her pouting.
       "You can stay with me in my flat until curfew, and after that you have to leave to your own flat. Understood?" Jesy stands up from her spot across the small table, and traps me in a tight hug.
       "I love you so much Poopey!" She then lets go of me, and she starts toward the door to leave before turning around, "Are you coming because I don't know the way to your flat?"
       I laugh and stand up heading toward the door. We walk out holding our coffee, and when the cold September air hits me I shiver. Now I really regret not wear a warmer coat, because then I would be freezing my bum off right now. Jesy and I walk in silence for a little while before she starts up a conversation I was trying to avoid.
       "Have you talked to your mum yet? I know this is something that you don't want to talk about, but you know I was going to bring it up sooner or later." She wraps her arm around my should as we walk, and we walk a little farther before in answer her.
       "No, I haven't talked to her yet, but it's mostly because I don't know what to say. She seemed fine about me leaving and everything, but I feel guilty for leaving her." I try not to cry,  up talking about my mum makes me so emotional sometimes.
       "I understand, but you should feel guilty for finally making your own decision for once." I know that Jesy was right, but that doesn't mean I helped my feel less guilty about the whole thing. I love my mum, but I also need to get away and this is how I'm doing it.
        We walk the rest of the way to my flat in a comfortable silence, and I'm very great full for that. Once we reach my flat building we start to head up the stairs to the seventh floor. When we reach my flat I can hear quiet music coming from the inside of the door, and that's when it hits me that my roommate is inside the flat right now. I freeze up, and Jesy notices my lack of movement. I just stand there staring at the door, and all of my thoughts about my roommate start to flood my mind.
       "Jade, babe, are you okay?" Jesy looks at me, and that's what stops my thoughts. I grab the key out of my back pocket, and I start to unlock the door but I stop.
       "Yeah, I'm fine." I take a beep breath in, and I turn the key in the lock and walk inside the flat. When I walk in I see a girl laying on her bed, while she nods her head to the music completely unaware of our presence. I clear my throat, and she looks up at Jesy and me. My breath catches in my throat when her blue eyes lock with my brown ones, and that's when I realize that it's the same girl from earlier.
       She gets up from her bed, and turns off the music before making her way to us. She eyes widen with realization when she looks at me, and it's almost as if she recognizes me but that is impossible I've never seen her in my life. She sticks one hand out to shake mine.
       "Hi, I'm Danielle Worth your roommate." I shake her hand before I introduce myself. We stand there staring at each other, and I get lost in her ocean eyes.
       "Hello, I'm Jessica, but you can call my Jesy." I snap out of my trance when Jesy rudely introduces herself.
       "Hello Jesy. And you are...?" She looks back over at me after greeting Jesy.
       "Um... I'm J-Jade, Jade Thi—"
       "Thirlwall," Danelle finishes for me, and I look at her confused as to why she would know my name.
       "I saw your name on the paper I was given if you're wonder why I know it." I laugh at my stupidity, and I head toward my side of the flat and Jesy follows me. While Danielle takes a seat on her own side, and all I can think is that I have seen those eyes before. Even though my are hidden behind a pair of glasses I know that I recognize them.
       "Well, since we have all just met, and I don't want to go back to my own flat and she-devil. How about we have a movie night as a way to get to know each other, which is Jade and I getting to know you since we've know each other for awhile. So are you up for it Danielle?" I look over to where she is sitting, and all I can do is hope that she will agree to Jesy's idea.
       "Sure, why not?" I want to jump for joy, but I know that I will look just a little creepy to her.
       "I have five hours before I have to head back, so what should we watch first?" I could care less what we watch, because all I care about is spending time with my roommate, Danielle.

(Perrie Edwards)
       After my little tour around campus I go back to my flat to make it seem more like home. I turn on some music while I decorate. After I finished I decided to check twitter to see what my fans have been up to, and to tweet them back.
       @perrieedwardslover2-"When all else fails listen to Perrie Edwards"
       @perrieedwards-"@perrieedwardslover2, Fifth Harmony helps, too! But thanks, love❤️"
       I tweet back a few other fans before I decided to just lay there, and drown myself in the music playing. Not long after I hear someone clear their throat, and I look up and I met with the face of Jade Thirlwall. Now I'm glad that I didn't read the paper with my roommates name on it, because this is a wonderful surprise. Jade looks as she did eight years ago, but now I can honestly say she looks a lot sexier. She now has nice curves and bum, and best of all she is beautiful. I stand up from my bed, and turn off the music that was playing when they walked in. I walk over to wear the pair was standing, and I have yet to know who the other girl was but right now I didn't care. All I cared about was getting to Jade. I wanted to hug her and tell her it was me Perrie, but then I remembered that I'm not Perrie, I'm Danielle. I reach out my one hand to greet her.
       "Hi, I'm Danielle Worth your roommate." I shake her hand, and then without realizing it I start to get lost in her beautiful brown eyes. What's the say, "Bowen eyes are just brown eyes until for fall for someone with brown eyes," I thought to myself, and I honestly surprised that there isn't a song written about it.
       "Hello, I'm Jessica, but you can call my Jesy." I am pulled out of my gaze when Jade's friend decides to introduce herself, and now at least I know her name. Now thinking about it I think I remember Jesy from grade school.
       "Hello Jesy. And you are...?" I look over at Jade, because I have to pretend like this is the first time we are meeting.
       "Um... I'm J-Jade, Jade Thi—"
       "Thirlwall," I finished before her not being able to stop myself. Also her little stutter when she gets nervous is adorable,  it now I have to think fast to cover up my mistake.
       "I saw your name on the paper I was given if you're wonder why I know it." I laugh nervously, and Jade laughs also, and I head over to my side of the flat and sit back down where I was before. I start to stare at Jade from across the room,  it before it becomes to obvious Jesy starts to talk.
       "Well, since we have all just met, and I don't want to go back to my own flat and she-devil. How about we have a movie night as a way to get to know each other, which is Jade and I getting to know you since we've know each other for awhile. So are you up for it Danielle?" I look over to where Jade is sitting, and I look into her eyes and I can tell that she wants me to except the offer.
       "Sure, why not?" I see her face light up with joy suddenly before the look disappears.
       "I have five hours before I have to head back, so what should we watch first?" I could care less what we watch as long as Jade is there.

       Wow! This chapter was a little longer that the others, and I'm really happy with myself because of it. I'm really excited about how I thinks the story should go, and I hope that all of you are also. Thank you for the joy of know that people are reading this story even if there are only a few of you. I love everyone of you, and I encourage you to stay with me through the journey of writing this book. Also love you mixer0008 you are an encouragement to me, and you are the reason that I want to keep going. Also, Perrie knows Jade from her past, but Perrie isn't really herself is that a blessing or a curse? Until next time...
Lots of love,
          -H