Chapter Ten: Back to School

(Jade Thirlwall)
      The Monday morning came faster than I had hoped. I wish that I could go back to the other night when it was just Perrie and me against the world, but instead I get to wake up in my dorm room early Monday morning for classes. It was like any other morning I woke up at seven got ready and then made my way to class by eight. When I waked into the room everything got quite then it turned to whispers. I didn't think anything of it because I was probably gossip from whatever party happened over the weekend. I made my way to my seat when I felt my phone vibrate.
Perrie😊: You look absolutely beautiful today...😉
       Jade💕: How do you know? You haven't even seen me this morning.
       Perrie😊: Because you look beautiful everyday and I don't need to see you to know that...
       I didn't know what to say I was completely shocked. Perrie has been texting me like this since the night that I stayed over. I don't know what to think....
      "Who ya texting?" Danielle says as she takes the seat next to me, "It has be someone special because I have never seen a persons face more red than yours is right now."
"Oh, it's no one special..." I answer back to Danielle and focus back down at my phone.
Jade💕: Smooth Edwards!😂☺️
Perrie😊: I only speak the TRUTH, Thirlwall!☺️
"Okay, class today we are going to start on our projects..." My professor says as he walks into the room.
       Jade💕: Sorry got to go class is starting, but I will talk to you later, right?☺️
       Perrie☺️: If course. Have fun in class!👍🏻😁
      I turn my phone off and put it away in my bag so I can pay attention to Professor Taylor.
       "Okay so I have decided to switch things up a little. Instead of working on this project alone I am going to split you into pairs. That means no complaining about the partner you are assigned. Is that understood?" The whole class answers with a  collective yes, and then he starts reading pairs off a list. I just sit and listen for my name.
       I wait for my name for a few minutes, Danielle has already gotten paired up with some girl I have never met, and I still haven't heard my name.
       "Elizabeth and Alex, Jeremy and Ethan, Jade and Jed, Allison and..." Finally my name is called, but I winder who this Jed guy is?
       "Okay now that everyone has a partner. I want you guys to start working on this project this week, so your first deadline will be Friday. The best of luck to all of you!"
       After class I start to head back to my dorm since I don't have another class till the afternoon, until and guy with a rock band tee makes his way over to me.
       " Hey, you are Jade, right?"
       "Yeah, and who are you exactly?" I really hope he is not here to ask me out...
       "Well, Miss Sassy Pants, my name is Jed and we are partners for our music theory class, so I thought I would introduce myself since we have to have it started by Friday." Well that's a relief.
       "Yeah sorry, I'm happy that you were able to track me down so I would have to do anything to find you. Umm... if you want you could come over to my dorm tonight to start it."
      "That should work. Does around seven sound good?"
      "Yeah that great! I'm on the dogwood building room 317."
       "Okay I will see you then, Jade." He smiled and started to head the direction he came. I really hope this guy isn't a totally arse. I then continue my walk to my dorm, because I really need a nap before my next class

(Perrie Edwards)
       I was really hoping to be Jade's partner for this Music Theory project, but of course I'm not that lucky. I was hoping to stop her before my next class to see if she wants to watch movies tonight. Right before I get close enough to ask her some guy comes out of no where and starts talking to here. I am only able to here the last bit of there conversation to know they are meeting at our room at seven. I should be as jealous as I am because I have no right to act this way, but at the same time I can't help but feel this way.
       I slowly make my way to my ten o'clock class sulking the whole way there. I check my phone a few time to see if Jade text back, but of course nothing. She probably forgot all about me because you is to worried about her date tonight. Ugh... I shouldn't be this angry and jealous.

Hey guys long time no see! I am soooooooooooooo sorry that it has taken me this long to update. I honestly didn't know if I was going to continue it, but instead I decided to keep writing it. So I hope that if you have stuck around that you will lot be super angry with me and also I totally appreciate you that did.
Until next time,
H