Chapter Twelve: It's all Fun and Games... Part One

(Jade Thriwall)
       I was startled by the sound of my alarm clock telling me it was time to get ready for class. I wish I could say that I got a wink of sleep last night, but the truth is how could I after what I witnessed last night. I how did I not see it before she has the same eyes...those eyes!! No, stop it Jade you need to focus on what's important. When Perrie comes out of the bathroom I'm going to confront her about it. Or...
"Hey Jade have you seen my brush laying around? I can't remember where I left it..." Perrie says as she exits the bathroom.
Now is my chance to say something to her, or I can mess around with her about it since she has tricked me.
"Yeah I think you left it in the bottom drawer..." I answer back as she disappears back into the bathroom.
"Yep! I found it. Thanks, love!"
"Well...I got to go to my first class...see you in Music?" I say as I walk towards the door.
"Wouldn't miss it. See you then." She calls from the bathroom.
As I make my way down the hall I pull out my phone to call Jesy, because if anyone knows what to do about this it's her!
       Jesy: Hey what's up!!
       Jade: Oh...nothing...
       Jesy: I know when you are hiding something, so come on tell me already!
       Jade: okay so last night Jed didn't show up...
       Jesy: typical...but continue
       Jade: So "Danielle" asked me to stay in for a movie night. I when the movie was over I kinda fell asleep on her shoulder, but when she got up it woke me up. Well... when she went to get in bed she pulled off her wig and glasses,and suddenly I'm staring at Perrie Edwards!
       Jesy: well this story was a roller coaster from start to finish. Are you sure you weren't just seeing things?
       Jade: No! And now that I have been paying closer attention I can totally see it.
      Jesy: okay...you have to do something to not only call her out on it, but to catch her to make sure it's really true!
       Jade: okay so what were you thinking...?
       Jesy: okay here's the plan...

*later that day*
       I walk straight through the doors into Music Theory, and before I could even get to my seat Jed stops me.
       "Hey, so look I still really sorry about last night, but when I stop by your roommates if that you weren't there..."
       "Oh you stopped by...she didn't tell me. Anyways are you free tomorrow night to work on it since our plans didn't work out?" I say to him, but to be honest I wasn't paying any attention to Jed because behind him i notice the woman herself, Perrie Edwards.
       "Yeah that works for me so see you then..." Jed walks away to take his seat as I make my way to mine.
       When I get to my seat I pull out my phone and start texting.
       Jade: Hey can I call you later?☺️
       Perrie: Of course! Any excuse to hear your amazing voice...
       Jade: Awesome! Well I gotta go my class is starting... talk later
       Perrie: definitely
Phase one complete!

*another dramatic time jump*
       "Okay you got everything planned out for the trap?" Jesy says before she takes a sip of her coffee.
       "Yep...I'm going to tell her I'm going to the library, walk half way down the hall and call her, then turn back around, and then finally dramatically burst into the room!"
       "I'm thinking you should probably stop drinking coffee after two o'clock"

*wow another time jump*

      "Hey Per-Danielle I'm going to the library and probably won't be back til late so don't wait up." I say as I pick up my stuff and walk towards the door.
       "Okay I'll be here all night so don't worry about me." Perrie calls out before I close the door.
      I pull out my phone as I reach the end of the hall, and then I dial Perrier's number.
       "Hey! I'm going to be honest I have been looking forward to this call all day..." Perrie says and I can almost hear the smirk, that so freaking hot smirk, in her voice. Before I respond I turn around as start walking back towards the room.
       "I'm doing good you know besides the fact I think my roommate is hiding something from me." I try to walk fast towards the door.
      "What makes you think that?" My hand grabs the door nob and opens the door, and there she is sitting on her bed, no wig and all.
       "Because I saw what she was hiding!" I throw my phone into my bed and turn to her. She looks like a deer in headlights that now has nowhere to hid.
       "Jade I can explain!"

Wow...you guys must have thought I died or something. Well I'm back!! Part two will be out soon...hopefully. Sorry sorry sorry for making everyone wait like that. I will try to update more often. I know I have said that before but I promise to really try this time. Anyways for those who stuck around thank you! Remember don't forget to vote and comment because it brings me joy and happiness.

Love you guys!!!
H