Chapter Two: Home Sweet Home

(Jade Thirlwall)
I'm going to do it, and nothing she says will change my mind. It's time that I start to make my own decisions for once, and as much as I love my mum I'm not going to let her hold me back any longer. I sit down at the table anxiously waiting for her to return home from work. I start to bounce my leg impatiently until I hear the front door open and then slam shut. I sit up straight, and then I wait for her to enter the kitchen.
"Honey, I'm home." My mum says as she sets he stuff down on the counter, and then she turns to face me.
"How was your day today? Miss Susan told me that Jesy stopped in at the café today, and that she started to yell and jump around. Let me tell you that girl is crazy and always will be. Honey, is something wrong you look a little pale?" She walks over to me a pushes her have against my forehead to check to see if I was running a fever.
"Mum, I'm fine, but there is something I need to tell you. You might want to sit down before I tell you, and it has to with why Jesy came to see me today." She cautiously takes a seat, and looks at me with a worried expression.
"You're not pregnant are you?"
"Mum, you know I'm gay, so why would you think that I'm having a baby?" Her worried look falters away, but then a curious look takes its place.
"Jesy is pregnant. I knew that girl was trouble, but I can't beli—"
"MUM, NO ONE IS PREGNANT!" I cut her off so fast I think in gave her whiplash, and now I know for a fact I have confused her.
"Mum, I'm going to University, and there is nothing you can say that is going to stop me."

(Perrie Edwards)
I get off the plane, and I am met with the busyness of the London airport. I keep getting shoved, and all I can think is that someone is bound to recognize me. A young man bumps into me so hard that I fall to the ground, and I drop all of the bags I had in my hands onto the floor.
"Hey, who do you think you are?" I said standing up and gathering all my stuff together while still glaring at the man in front of me.
"I'm pretty sure I'm Zayn, but I could be wrong," he says with a smirk on his face, "And who do you think you are, Miss," he continues. I get lost in his eyes for a second before I register his question.
"I'm Per—Danielle, Danielle Worth," I say remembering that I'm not really myself, "Now Zayn could you please be a gentleman and help the woman, whom you have so nicely knocked over?"
"I sure can," he says as he bends over to help me with my bags, "So where are you headed, love, because I would like to repay you by helping you get to your destination?"
"I'm head home to South Shields, but you don't need to give me a ride because my mum is here for me. Thank you for the offer, Zayn" I shake his hand, and I turn to walk toward where my mother said she would meet me.
"Will I see you again? I would really like it if I could." I turn around and give him a soft smile.
"Maybe," I said before turning back around to find my mother.
I search for a while before I see my name, fake name, written on a piece of paper. I look up from the paper that had the name, and I see my mother searching to crowd until her eyes meet my blue ones. I see her mouth Perrie, and I shake my head yes. She drops the paper and runs to me arms open to greet me in a hug.
"Perrie, baby, I have missed you so much," she whispers in my ear as we hug.
"Hi, mum I missed you so much you have no idea," I said hugging her back
"Maybe if you called once in a while I would know how much you missed me." She stopped hugging me and gave me a joking smile before grabbing some of my bags, "Come on, Pez, let's go home"
We start to walk to the car, while carrying on a conversation about how my life has been going. We get all my bags into the car, and then we pile into it also ready to get on the road. She starts the can, and we head home in a comfortable silence. I start to feel myself falling asleep.
"It's okay Pez you can rest. I can only imagine the plane flight." I'm close to falling asleep be for I heard three words com out of her mouth, that I haven't heard in a while.
"I love you." After hearing those words I fall into a wonderful sleep.

(Jade Thirlwall)
"What do you mean that you are starting University in two weeks?" My mum looks hurt and utterly confused at the same time.
"Mum, this is something that I have always wanted, and I feel like you don't need me around all the time anymore. I promise to come home on weekends and update you on everything. Also Jesy will be there with me, so you have nothing to worry about." I give her a reassuring smile before continuing, "I can't stay here forever, and I'll only be an hour away from you."
"If this is something you want then I will stand behind you and support you. I may not agree with your choice, but I will be there for you." She stands up and gives me a strong hug.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH, MUM!" I hug her once last time before running up to my room to start packing for my new life.

I promise to try to update everyday, but if I can't then I apologize in advance. I know the girls haven't met yet, but bare with me I promise it will happen soon. Anyways I hope you guys are liking the story so far I'm giving it my best effort.
Lots of love,
-H