Chapter Nine: The Morning After

(Perrie Edwards)
       After Jade and her mum went home last night I told my mum that I was going to bed early, but the truth was I spent the whole night staring at the ceiling thinking about Jade. I thought about how her laugh is the best thing I have ever heard, how her smile could light up a whole town, and how close I was to kissing her lips. Oh, how I wish that I had just leaned in a little faster, and that no one had interrupted us last night. Jade Thirlwall... what am I going to do now that Jade has messed up all my plans.
       This morning I finally crawled out of bed after not getting any sleep last night, and anyone who knows me will know that I am not a morning person. I decided to grab my guitar case, and walk down the the park that is a couple of blocks away. When I walked downstairs I found a note from my mum. It read:
       Perrie,
I went into London today to get some stuff for the house. I promise to be back later tonight, but until then I left you money for pizza.
                                                   Love,
                                                         Mum
       I grab the money from the kitchen and head out the door, and I start walking toward the park hoping that no one will be able to notice my identity. Once I got to the park I started to walk around until I found the perfect spot to spend the day. I finally found a little pond that was shaded by some trees toward the back of the park. When I looked around I notice that I was the only one here, so I sat down under one of the trees along the bank of the pond.
       I pulled my guitar out of my case, and all I could think about was one thing or one person. Jade Thirlwall... So what better to do than be cliché and write a song about her. So I started to strum some cords and think of some lyrics.

(Jade Thirlwall)
       After dinner last night I couldn't sleep, so I decided to take a walk to the park around five o'clock in the morning. I needed to clear my head, and escape my thoughts of Perrie Edwards. I know it's not a good idea to get attached to someone who travels the world for a living and is barely home. I'm disappointed that Perrie didn't kiss me last night, but at the same time I am relieved that she didn't because I know she would have pulled me in under her spell. After walking around for a little while I started to walk back toward my house.
      While walking home I walked passed the pond, and I stopped to enjoy the view when suddenly I heard a voice. It captivated my so I slowly made my way toward where the angelic voice was coming from.
       "You and I and nobody else,
       Feeling feelings I've never felt,
       Girl it's the way that you got me under your spell
       Don't you keep it all to yourself,
      So don't you take it
       I feel like for the first time I am not faking
       Fingers on my buttons and now your playing
       Master of anticipation..."
       I walk around to the front of the tree to see someone sitting under it for playing a guitar while singing a song that I have never heard before. The closer I got I soon realized that the person under the tree was none other than Perrie Edwards. She kept singing for a little while longer, and I got lost in her voice while she sang the mystery song.  She started playing and started to write something down in her notebook.
       "Wow...that song was absolutely amazing!" She jumped at my words. She was obviously not expecting anyone to be around here.
      "Thank you! I was expecting anyone to here me. I tried to find a very secluded spot so that no one would see me." I sat down next to her under the tree.
      "I thought that song you were singing was amazing. I don't think that I have ever heard it before."
       "Yeah, it a new song that I have been working on. Since I have been home I have found some inspiration, and I thought that it would be best to write it down and see what happens."
       "I'm actually studying music right now at Uni." 
       "Yeah I know... my mum told me when I got home."
      Perrie and I spent sometime sitting there talking under that tree when suddenly I heard Perrie's stomach growl.
       "Sorry, I haven't had anything to eat all day. What time is it?"
       I checked my watch and looked up at her in shock be fore answering, "It's five o'clock in the afternoon."
      "Wow, we have been her all day, and I'm starving. Do you want to go get pizza with me and then head back to my house for a Disney movie night?"
      "Yeah, of course." We got up and gather all of our stuff together and started to head toward to pizza parlor. When we finally got the pizza we headed back to Perrie's house, and then we started to watch random Disney movies. Soon Perrie fell asleep on the couch snuggled up next to me, so I turned off the TV and picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bed. When I set her down and pulled the blanked up over her, and I started to walk out of her room. I felt someone grab my wrist and I turned around to a half awake Perrie.
      "Please stay?" That was all she had to say to make me melt, and I crawled into her bed next to her and I started to fall asleep within the first few minutes.

      Sorry for not updating sooner I have been at my Grandparents house for the past week and they don't have Wifi!!! I didn't know what to do without Wifi for a whole week but I survived. It allowed my to come up with the rest of the plot for this story. Also please tell people about this story. Comment and vote on this story because if gives me joy and happiness. I promise that the next update will be soon, and also be on the look out for my new Jerrie one shot called "The Letter Girl"
Lots of love,
            H