Chapter Eleven: "Date" Night

(Jade Thirlwall)

       I look at the clock for the eighth time in the past two minutes, and I'm going to be honest it doesn't make the time go by any faster. I don't know why I am so nervous about Jed coming over tonight. I have no reason to be nervous he is only coming over to work on our Music Theory project, but maybe its because I know that while we are working on it I'm going to have to sing in front of him. I haven't even be able to sing for my mum so how am I going to be able to sing for Jed and eventually the whole class. I looked at the clock again and it reads 7:15. Great, he is late which means he probably will not show up at all. this is one of the reasons I like girls, because they are usually never late or stand you up.

       Jed: Hey! Sorry I can't make it tonight, because I was fooling around with some of my friends and I fell off a table and broke my arm. So I'm at the hospital right not, and I feel really bad for standing you up, but I promise that as soon as I can make it over I will be there ASAP!! Sorry😀☹

       Jade: WOW!!! I hope you feel better soon, and don't worry about rusing over i completely understand. I will figure out another time to get together! Feel better soon!!!🙂😁

       After I sent the text I heard the door to the flat open and in walked Danielle. Damn, she is so beautiful! Wait...What?

       "Hey, I thought that the one guy from class was coming over tonight?" Her face dropped for a split second before afake smile coved her face.

       "No, he couldn't make it tonght beause he was messing around with some friends and accidently fell off a table and broke his arm, so we had to plan for another night." Her smile grew wider from my words.

       "Well in that case do you want to have a movie night? That is unless you have homework to do..." He face turned red with every word that poured out of her mouth. It was as if she couldn't stop th words from escaping her lips. Those beautiful, full lips! Wait...I need to stop think these thing about my roommate.

       "A movie night sounds great, but only if we can watch Disney movies..." I try to give her my best puppy eyes.

       "Of course what else is there to watch?" Danielle joked as she started to look through her stack of movies.

       (Perrie Edwards)

      Jade and I finally decided to watch Tangled after a lot of debating over what movie to watch first. We sat down on Jade's bed and sat the laptop between us on the mattress. Every once and awhile I would look over at Jade and she would have the biggest smile on her face. I thought it was the cutest thing that such a small thing could get Jade so happy.

        "Danielle are you even watching the movie," jade giggled. That laugh will be the death of me.

       "Yeah! Of course I'm watching the movie."

        "Really? Then what is the name of the horse?"

       "Umm... okay you caught me. Why would I watch the movie when I have someone as beautiful as you sitting net to me?" Oh, Shit! Did I just say that out loud!

       "Thank you... but we should probably get back to watching the movie." Jade said as she turned back to the screen so that I couldn't see her blush, but I did and it's the cutest thing.

       As the movie went on I noticed that Jade slowly kept moving closer to me, and that gave me the courage to reach over and hold her hand. To my surprise she didn't pull her hand away, but she moved closer t me and put her head on my shoulder. IF NOThING ELSE KILLS ME IT WILL BE JADE THIRLWALL BEING SO DANG ADORABLE!!

       As the movie went on I realized that Jade had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I had decided not to move her when someone knocked on the door to our flat. I tried my best to escape Jade's grip without waking her up. I walked to the door, and opened it to see that guy from class.
       "Hey, ummm is Jade her? I just got out of the hospital and I was wondering if she was up, so that we could work on our project for class..." He tried to look passed me into the room but I moved to block his view.
       "Sorry you just missed her, but maybe you should leave and come back another time." I plastered a fake smile across my face as I spit the words out at him.
       "Okay thanks but could you tell her I stopped by?"
       "Yeah no problem!" Once he turned to leave I shut the door behind him and walked over to my bed.
I take off the wig before crawling in to bed because when I sleep with it on it gets really itch and nasty. I then soon fell asleep with Jade on my mind.

(Jade Thrilwall)
WHAT THE FRICK FRACK PADDY WACK IS GOING ON!!!!???
I sit up in my bed to look over a watch Danielle pull off a wig? Or should I say Perrie Edwards!!

Hey lovelies I know it has been awhile, a whole month to be exact, and I am very sorry it took my so long to update. Christmas Holiday starts in two weeks so I will probably do a lot of updating then. Also I will try to update between now and then. Btw I'm sorry this chapter was kinda short and full of errors. Thank you for all the love and support this story is getting. And if you haven't yet go check out my Jerrie One-Shot called "The Letter Girl"

Until next time,
H