Chapter 24

Lexie Pov

I woke up around @11 because I have Chris photoshoot at @1.The first thing I did when I did wake up tho was called my baby. He didn't answer my facetime call but he called me on phone. Why would he do that to me doesn't he wanna see my face because I wanna see him.

Phone Conversation

Lexie- Why the hell you didn't answer my facetime Odell Beckham Jr.

Odell- Cause baby i'm doing something i'm call you on face time later you mad.

Lexie- Yes but whatever at least I can talk to you although it's not same as seeing your face.

Odell- I know i'm sorry baby but i'm call you later i'm busy.

Lexie- You really about hang up on me.

Odell- I'm sorry baby I promise i'm call later on facetime bye I love you.

Phone Conversation End

I can't believe Odell just hung up on me like what the hell he got to do. He doesn't have practice today I know his schedule and I have it in my phone so what this nigga doing. Whatever I got to get to work anyways so I just threw my phone on the bed while I went in the bathroom.

Once I got in the bathroom I just took care of my hygiene and took shower. After that was finished I decided to take my wig off because I'm sure I have a different style for each look. I just wet my real hair and made my curls pop. I walked back to my room and picked a basic outfit because I have twenty-five different clothes change today.

I just put on these cute tights and this black crop top with my fluffy slides. Once I had that on I just put my shades on and grabbed my Chanel purse. I'm going get my makeup done at the shoot so I just left my face blank so I don't have take off. After that was done I took the elevator and went got in the car with my driver to go to the photoshoot.

 After that was done I took the elevator and went got in the car with my driver to go to the photoshoot

Lexie Pov

Once I made it to Chris photoshoot they put me right into hair and makeup. They wanted to flat iron my real hair but I told them no I don't put heat to my curls. I told them if they wanted it straight they had to do wigs. Therefore they braided my hair down and put a black wig on my head.

After that, they beat my face and changed me into the first set to take pictures. Although before they started to take pictures they had to check the camera so I was just waiting until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was my cousin India and Crystal. I jumped up and gave them hug.

" I'm so happy yall bitches came I haven't seen yall in forver like real talk," Lexie said.

" I know so when you called and invitied us we had cancal all other plans," India said.

" Yeah but how have you been you looking fly," Crystal said.

" I'm good or whatever what about yall," Lexie asked.

" Both of yall got boyfriends while I never even been on real date," Crystal said.

" Wait you never ever been on a date before," India asked.

" Wait you didn't know your sister never been on a date you serious Crystal," Lexie asked laughing.

" Don't laugh it's not funny I just never got asked," Crystal said.

" So when did have a boyfriend he didn't take on a date," Lexie asked.

" Not really I only had one boyfriend both of yall dating famous people," Crystal said.

" What that got to do with you we got the niggas we wanted,"India said.

" India we have to set her up on a date with someone wait I got an idea," Lexie said pulling Crystal over to guys.

" What's up yall these are my cousin India and Crystal and this is Tyga, Trey, and Chris," Lexie said.

" Nice meeting yall," Chris said shaking their hands.

" Yall definitely got some good family genus all yall fine," Tyga said.

" You ladies are all very beautiful," Trey said looking at Lexie harder than anything.

" We know but two out of the three taken so I was thinking Tyga you not man whore like your friends," Lexie said laughing.

" So you calling your best friend man whore," Chris asked wrapping his hands around her neck.

" Yes and you know you like fucing bitches dont front," Lexie said causing everyone to laugh.

" You right but what you was about to say," Chris asked.

" You think Crytal cute Tyga," Lexie asked.

" I mean she is kind of fine," Tyga said licking his lips.

" She not looking for nothing serious but take her on a date," Lexie said.

" Would you want to Crystal," Tyga asked.

" Sure," Crystal said.

" See girl now I got you date now let's get started with my photoshoot," Lexie said walking on set.