Chapter 7

" It's cool but your siblings seem pretty cool so what kids your brother have boy and girl," Odell asked.

" Yeah, my niece Maddie she two and his son Justin he six. Those my babies I love them so much they are so cute. I swear when Maddie was born Justin wouldn't let anyone touch his sister.

I find that funny as hell because people told me when I was born my brother was the same he was like not today not my sister. Like still to this day he still like overprotective," Lexie said.

" As brother should be because that's they, little sister. You got to watch there back because you know how boys are. I'm still overprotective of my sister she fifteen," Odell said.

" Like you said as you should be like have you embarrassed your sister before about anything," Lexie asked.

" Bunch of times what you mean," Odell asked laughing.

" Why do brother do that because my brother did that. Like no boy wanted to talk to me because they be like that's Lucus little sister.

Yup, he gone beat you up if you mess with her. Therefore my high school career I had one boyfriend because people were scared to step to my brother," Lexie said.

" As they should be you got to understand don't no boy want no boy all up on their little sister," Odell said.

" It's okay for yall to go around with the hoes and the tramps of the school but we can't have a boyfriend," Lexie said.

" Yup that's like the big brother code like if your big brother not like that he not true big brother," Odell said.

" Okay that's so sexist but I guess big brothers rock I guess," Lexie said laughing.

" We do," Odell said.

" So since people were scared of your brother how many boyfriends you had," Odell asked.

" My list like this small while you're probably like this long," Lexie said laughing.

" Mine is small like your just because I associate with women don't mean they my girlfriend," Odell said.

" So you mean just because you fuck them don't mean they your girlfriend," Lexie said busting out laughing.

" Kind of but don't take me as a bad person. I had three girlfriends one in 1-grade high and two in high school," Odell said.

" None in college," Lexie asked.

" Nope in college I was focused on getting in pro and now i'm here," Odell said.

" You know first grade don't count that's like child play," Lexie said.

" Okay so what about you," Odell asked.

" I had two boyfriends high school and college. High school we broke up because we went down different paths and he moved away.College as in college when I went in New Orleans I dated an older guy I was like 19 and he was 27. After I graduated I wanted to go law school aka why i'm here but he didn't want that," Lexie said.

" What he wanted im curious," Odell asked making a funny face.

" Omg don't make that face but he was older and he wanted kids. I'm like nigga i'm 19 haven't made 21 yet still, haven't and he wants kids and marriage.

He wanted something I can give but in that moment HELL NO. Like I haven't dated around or meet other people for you be like that serious," Lexie said.

" I'm glad you chose different I wouldn't have meet you," Odell said.

" I'm glad too he was sweet but we were on different paths. Although he got what he wanted it just wasn't from me," Lexie said.

" So you haven't dated anyone in New York," Odell asked.

" Dated yes like i'm on date with you now but boyfriends no," Lexie said.

" Good to know how many guys have you datedwas since you been in NY," Odell asked.

" Two not many never again people Cardi set me up with. I really wasn't looking for a relationship like at that time I was focusing on law school," Lexie said.

Odell and I talked and talked all night and in between ate our dinner. I got to learn about him as he did about me and he's a sweet guy. He's very nice and gentlemen and after we were done talking it was now #11:30 at night about to be the next morning. Like I never even paid attention to the time. Once we were done talking we got back in the car and he took me home to my dorm room.

" Do you want me to walk you in it's pretty late," Odell said.

" I'm good getting to my dorm room I don't need anyone to see Odell Beckham," Lexie said getting out the car as Odell helped her.

" I had really good night call me when you get to your dorm room," Odell said.

" I will good night," Lexie said.

Once I turned around on my heel I felt Odell grip my arm and turn me around.

" You didn't think you were going leave without giving me goodnight kiss did you," Odell said licking his lips.

" Do you deserve to taste my lips," Lexie said as Odell tighten his grip around her waist.

" I do so you -," Odell was cut off by Lexie smashing her lips into Odells.

I kissed Odell and he kissed back with everything. He licked my bottom lip asking for access and I accepted. We made out for about two minutes until I broke it off.

" Now goodnight Odell," Lexie said.

" Really Lexxxx," Odell asked pouting.

" Yes, that's all you getting from me now good night for the last time I have to study tomorrow I have a test Monday," Lexie said.

" Goodnight still call me when you get in your dorm," Odell said pecking her lips one more time.

" I will now see you later," Lexie said standing on her tippy toes and giving him one last peek before walking away.

Odell watched Lexie walk away until he couldn't see her anymore. After he got in the car with his driver and took off to his house. While in the car he heard his phone ring and saw it was Lexie.

She told him she had made it to her dorm room safely and Odell insisted on her to stay on the phone and talk. They ended up talking all night on the phone about random things until Lexie fell asleep with him still on phone.