Chapter 13

Lexie Pov

Once Odell dropped me off I made my way to Hannah with time to spear. Thank god because I'll hate to miss class again.

" So now that you here get all your shit," Hannah said reaching Lexie her stuff laughing.

" Thank you so much what are friends for," Lexie Said laughing.

" Nothing funny you just up and left no phone call no nothing then you literally left everything," Hannah said.

" Girl I know it was lit going on with my family and all. I just needed break I have so many miss calls and test like damn," Lexie said.

" Well you going have to answer them later because class time now," Hannah said pulling Lexie into the classroom.

Once Hannah and I got in class we took our seats and started taking notes. Although not even twenty minutes after taking notes the teacher decided to give us pop quiz. This class is suppose to be four hours long but after you take you test and get your grade you can leave.

Luckily I already knew everything on the test and I quickly ran through it. Once I was done I gave it to the teacher to grade and I made 100 A. I already knew I did so I gave myself silence Yeah and made my way back to my dorm room.

Once I got to my dorm I started going through my phone. My brother had called Cardi my sister and so many more. I decided to dial my father back first and see what's up with him.

Phone Conversation

Lexie- Hi dad

Landon- Hey baby girl I been calling you to catch up. What's going on with you Lex?

Lexie- Nothing much been busy that's all. How are you doing dad ?

Landon- I'm good I actually wanna come visit you. I want you meet someone and I wanna share some news with you.

Lexie- Meet who and what type of news? You can tell me over the phone because I hate surprises.

Landon- I have been dating Lexie and I want you and your sister to meet her.

Lexie- That's great dad I'm all for it just let me know when you in town.

Landon- Great I love you baby girl I'll see you soon.

Lexie- See you soon dad bye

Landon- Bye baby girl

Phone Conversation End

Once I hung up with my dad I called my sister but I didn't bother with my brother. Him and I still not on good terms because since he wanna call my phone with bullshit.

After I was done I decided to switch my clothes and shower. Once I was done showering I decided to put on these cute blue jean shorts and my black leotard. Once that was done I added my heels.

Then I grabbed my phone,purse and car keys

Then I grabbed my phone,purse and car keys. Once I got to my car I started it up and took off to Cardi apartment. Once I got to Cardi apartment her door was open so I just walked in.

" Bitch you be leaving this door open for anybody," Lexie said sitting her keys down.

" Girl no I just forgot but where you been not answering your phone and shit," Cardi asked.

" I been at Odell house all day yesterday," Lexie said jumping on Cardi.

" I knew you were going to let him hit I should have made bet," Cardi said.

" It wasn't planned I didn't know I was going let him smash it just happened," Lexie said.

" How was he girl was he big eeooowwwwww," Cardi said.

" I'm not about to talk about his penis but let's just say he wore my ass out," Lexie said laughing.

" You nasty bitch but I want you to go out with me tonight," Cardi said.

" Where but you know I'm always ready to go out," Lexie said.

" This girl named Mariah Lynn invited me to her birthday party. I asked could I bring a friend and you know I can't go no we're without you," Cardi said.

" Okay I'm with it but I'll see you later I just wanted to stop by. I'm going work out," Lexie said.

" Going work out on that dick huh bitch I see you okkuurtttt," Cardi said.

" No I'm not I'm literally about to go work out you the nasty hoe," Lexie said grabbing her keys.

" What ever hoe I'll rather work on dick," Cardi said.

" Do you wanna come with me to work out because you can," Lexie said.

" The only thing I work is a pole so fuck no see later bitch," Cardi said waving.

" Whatever I'm done see you later I love you," Lexie said.

" Okay see you later love you too but wait ," Cardi said.

" What," Lexie said.

" Can you bring me to get my hair done," Cardi asked.

" Yeah come on I'll drop you off," Lexie said.

Once Cardi and I got in the car I took off to the hair salon. I saw this beautiful lace blue straight bob wig and decided to try it out. My girl hair stylist hook me up and baby I was slaying this wig. I never when this short before but it looked good on me.

After I was done I saw Cardi was finished too. Cardi crazy tho this bitch got braids like really. She didn't wanna come work out with me so I took her home. Once I took her home I headed to the gym.

 Once I took her home I headed to the gym