Chapter 18

Lexie Pov

Once I left Odell house I went to Walmart and bought three pregnancy test. After I got back in my car and took off to Lora apartment. Once I got there I rung the doorbell and she came to it. I could tell she been crying her eyes out. I just pulled her into hug and walked inside. After my sister stopped crying I finally started talking.

" Lo go take the test before we be sitting here crying over nothing," Lexie said.

" Can you come with me Lex," Lora asked.

" Yeah come on," Lexie said walking in the bathroom.

Once we got in the bathroom Lora took two test and we going do the last one later. After waiting the six minutes the two clear blue test came back positive. We went to her room and sat on her bed staring at them.

" I can't believe I'm pregnant and I'm 25 years old sitting here crying because I'm pregnant it's not like I'm 16," Lora said.

" It's not so why are you crying you are old enough to have a baby," Lexie asked.

" I haven't been completely honest with you or anyone for that matter. I have been seeing someone but I didn't think it was going be serious.

Therefore I didn't tell anyone but now I'm pregnant and I have to be at least two months. That's the last time I had sex with him because he away on business," Lora said.

" So who exactly are you pregnant for," Lexie asked.

" Do you remember Darnel the guy I first started dating when I came to New York," Lora asked.

" Yes long handsome just graduated Doctor school 29 years old Darnel," Lexie asked.

" Yeah him," Lora said laughing.

" I thought you turned him down Lo," Lexie asked laughing.

" I did but we ran into each other again and I said yes and we started getting serious. Now I'm pregnant and don't know how to tell him," Lora said.

" Just be like my nigga your pull out game not as strong as you thought," Lexie said dying laughing.

" You got jokes huh why you in clothes from yesterday huh," Lora asked.

" Because none of your pregnant ass business," Lexie said.

" That's why you weren't answering my call. You were to busy wrapped up in Odell," Lora said.

" Okay and is it a crime to not wanna be bothered when I'm with my man," Lexie asked.

" Yeah but I get it's whatever sis," Lora said.

" I'm let you slide because of your pregnant and your hormones out wack right now," Lexie said laughing.

" Bitch my hormones are okay for now but he just texted me he on his way omg," Lora said hitting Lexie thigh.

" Well i'm go call me and let me know how he takes it," Lexie said grabbing her keys.

" I will and thank you again, Lex," Lora said.

" Bitch don't thank me no more i'm your sister and you going be a great mom I love you," Lexie said hugging Lora.

" I love you too now get out," Lora said letting her go.

" Damn I'm gone shit," Lexie said walking out the door.

Once I got in my car I decided to drive to my dorm room and change and shower then go back Odell. I might as well pack a bag because i'm pretty sure i'm going to be with him until tomorrow. After I pulled back up to my dorm I talked to Cardi on phone for while then I hopped in the shower. When I got out I put on some Nike shorts and pair of socks with my converse. After I flipped through my dresser until I found this dyed shirt.

 After I flipped through my dresser until I found this dyed shirt

I threw that on and then brushed my hair. I didn't bother putting makeup on because i'm just going chill. Once I was done I grabbed the duffel I had put clothes in then I went and got back in my car. I drove to Odell house and went I got there I called him and told him I was outside. He came opened the door then we both just sat on the couch with a blanket.

" So how's your sister," Odell asked.

" Oh her ass is definitely pregnant but I never even told you about dinner with my dad," Lexie said.

" What happened was it good sorry I didn't ask," Odell said.

" It's cool we had other things on our mind but it was good. My dad has a girlfriend and she's so sweet and they getting married and they're moving to New York," Lexie said.

" Are you happy to have your dad closer now," Odell asked.

"Definitely I love my dad and he seemed so happy when me and Lo gave him our blessing," Lexie said.

" That's good baby girl if you happy i'm happy for you," Odell said in his sleepy voice.

" Dell you going to sleep it's only @11," Lexie asked.

" No baby i'm not going to go sleep on you," Odell said playing in her hair as she laid on his chest.

" You tired you had a long day so just go sleep," Lexie said.

" You going get mad if I go sleep on you," Odell said.

" No i'm not because i'm going sleep too," Lexie said snuggling in on his chest some more.

" Alright then good night baby girl," Odell said.

" Good night baby," Lexie said closing her eyes and drifting asleep.