Of course she was compensated boldly, but that still didn't fill the huge void in her heart, the poor lady was still a slobbering mess, in her time of need, Anna and her mother had been there for her through thick and thin, they said.

So now Maggie, has felt the need to repay the family back in their own time of need and despair by simply being there for Anna.

So, after the dreadful incident with her mother and family, Maggie was always there for them.

Anna now lives with Maggie, along with her daughter; mary, and let's not forget kia.

Maggie had met Anna's mother at a vegetable fest. It was a place where they all gathered to see and buy new vegetables and fruits, imported and produced from different farms around the world.

Flashback

Anna had been forced by her mother to escort her to a vegetable... Well, a vegetable something. She couldn't quite remember name of the lame event seeing as she wasn't even paying attention because she was the least interested in it

 She couldn't quite remember name of the lame event seeing as she wasn't even paying attention because she was the least interested in it

"Annie, why are you looking all glum chum honey" the voice of her Darling mother, Amelia, had asked her with the heaviest of hearts. All she wanted was a perfect mother-daughter bonding time, but apparently her thoughts don't exactly have the same pace with that of her daughters.

Anna just sighed and sadly slumped her shoulders,"Mom... You clearly know I don't want to be here. Picking vegetables and talking about different fruits isn't exactly my forte, or a pass time activity for me." 

Amelia was amazed by the maturity of her daughter, it made her heart swell in pride. If it were other kids, they'd probably be shouting and declaring how much they hated their parents..
But at the same time, she was also sad her daughter was not really enjoying the fest like she had thought.

But then suddenly, an idea came to her mind

"Tell you what honey..."

"What?" Anna said with a little hope in her brown orbs

"If you lighten up ur mood just a tad bit, I'll let you hang out with that boy you've been talking and daydreaming about" Amelia said with pure joy in her heart seeing the reaction of her little girl.

"Mom seriously!!!!??" Anna said with a very loud squill, drawing the attention of certain nosy passer-bys

"Yup" with a smile, Amelia said. Popping the 'P' in the process

Suddenly, Anna remembered something, and it made her sad all over again

"You know dad will never let me go..."

"Oh Anna, my little girl, I'm his wife. I have so many ways of convincing him, so turn that frown, upside down.. deal...?"

With new reassurance in her heart she said,