chapter 6

Important!! Important!!

Read the author's note at the bottom, very important, I've made new changes its important!! I've told you!
________________________________________

Read the author's note at the bottom, very important, I've made new changes its important!! I've told you!________________________________________

Inspirational quote of the day?
_________________________________________

Third person POV

"Thank you for cleaning her up, Maggie... Scratch that, thank you for all your doing for us, I swear to you mama, I'll pay you back for all your doing I promise."

"Oh don't be silly Anna." The lady in yellow said,

"You know I love the both of you dearly, like my own daughters. So what your practically saying is that your going to pay back your own mother for taking care of you. Sweetheart, it's my job and duty to take care of you, and Kia.

So stop being silly about the hole ordeal and go eat. I believe there are still some left over spaghetti in the fridge, I suggest you worm it now before it gets too frozen." Maggie said chuckling, while positioning her self comfortably in her little warm and cozy couch, and picking up her reading glasses to continue reading the novel she had been reading before Anna's knock on the door had momentarily stopped her.

Anna just chuckled and climbed up the stairs, off to put Kia to bed. The little girl had insisted that she be the one to tuck her in, Anna didn't have a single problem with that.

It was at times like this when she missed her mother. She didn't miss her cold hearted mother, the one whom kicked her out of the house, or the one whom verbally abused her after the death of her father, the one whom became an alcoholic, or didn't even simply believed her.

No, she missed her mother, her real mother. The one who tucked her in bed and read her a story every night. The one who would wake her up every morning with kisses and tea, the one who scolded her for everything and nothing, her mentor and guide. The one who she shared everything with even her crushes, the one who was always there when she cried, failed a test or got injured, the one who cared.

I lone tear ran down her chick remembering the good times.

Annabelle quickly realized what she was doing and shook her head in denial and harshly wiped away the liquid form her paled face.

Reminiscing about the past will take you no where, she thought. Look forward to the future and what it holds. You still have Kia,mary and Maggie... Heck you also have yourself don't you.

Maggie had been a dear friend of her mother at a time. They had always been there for each other, at first as acquainted strangers, but then as very good friends.

She was a strong woman and a second mother to Anna. After all that happened to her, she was still strong and open minded. Her partner, Mr Barrows had died on duty. He was a bodyguard to the president. Saving the life of the president was his job and focus at all cost, even if it meant his life.