143 - Narration

J A E R I N

“What?”

Nayeon and I looked at each other with furrowed brows. I don’t know what to react at the moment. Mixed emotions and thoughts were inside my mind.

Unang naka-bawi sa pagkagulat si Nayeon. “Paki-ulit nga non? I think I heard it wrong.” she said and even leaned towards Haechan oppa.

Dumating na sila Jisung and Chenle. Jaemin and Renjun was still over there at the counter. Both of them looked puzzled and curious to what we're currently talking about.

“Yeah, Yuna said she’s Jaeminism.” Haechan oppa and he looked abit serious right now. Jeno too seems alarmed at the moment.

“Oh, you’re talking about Yuna’s anonymous account? No offense, Rinrin...” Chenle said as he sat down beside Jisung. I looked at him to listen over what he’s gonna say.

“I used to sneak into hyung’s phone before. I saw some of their conversation and I can say Jaeminism used to be so cute before.” he said looking so confused.

“But ever since she revealed her identity, she became... different. And to think Yuna? Nah, I almost didn’t believe it.” he continued.

I bit my lower lip and look away. Jisung looked at me and roam his eyes around at the other people in the table. While Chenle is still busy blabbering some things, he was busy observing us.

He then clapped his hand, “Yuna is not Jaeminism!” he suddenly blurted out.

I gave a shock expression that’s why he looked more pleased by what I showed. Chenle still looked a bit lost. Nayeon shake her head as Haechan oppa is silent.

“What? But she showed us the account! She is using it.” Chenle reasoned.

Jisung shook his head firmly as he stood up, “Who’s the real Jaeminism then?” he asked towards us. I looked away and Nayeon too. His eyes trailed over his two hyungs and they both looked at me at the same time.

Jisung followed their line of sight and his chinky eyed grew big as his big hands slowly covered his now opened mouth.

“No way!” he shrieked as he kept on looking at me.

Chenle furrowed his brows in confusion. He stood right next to Jisung and held his shoulder.

“What? What is it? Tell me! I want to know too.”

“Jaerin is Jaeminism.” he mumbled. Chenle kept his furrowed brows as he turn his head to look at me.

“Jaerin? Huh? I don’t get it... how?” he asked still can’t believe of what he just found out.

“Will you two stop already? We have a bigger issue going on right now. Yuna is obviously pretending to be someone she’s not.” Nayeon stopped both of them from asking further questions.

I fell silent as I fiddled with my fingers out of frustration. Yuna is pretending to be me? Why? Ano naman mapapala niya sa pag-gamit nung account ko na ‘yon? Eh ang sungit nga ni Jaemin kay Jaeminism eh.

“What are your plans now, Jaerin-ah?” Haechan oppa asked.

I pouted as the two other boys went back to their sits. “I don’t know? Maybe confront her about it and get my account back.” I said because I actually don’t know what to do.

“What? You’ll confront her? No, Jaerin. War freak yon. Let’s just talk to hyung and tell him your Jaeminism.”  Chenle.

I looked at him and think about what he just said. I know it’s better that way but that account means a lot for me so I want it back.

“No, let her confront Yuna. I’ve never seen mad Jaerin before, I wonder how angels like her gets mad. That sounds interesting, isn’t it?” Haechan said now smirking and even sent me a wink.

Nayeon rolled her eyes and Jeno oppa smacked Haechan’s head.

“Stupid! You’ll really risk Jaerin for your own entertainment?”

Haechan oppa seems a bit annoyed by what Jeno oppa did so he glared at him while he fix his hair.

“Risk? Don’t be ridiculous! Jaerin isn’t that fragile for petes sake. Of course we will be there if ever it became out of hand.” he said.

“And besides,” he added. We all eyed him waiting for what he’s gonna say.

He smirked at me, “Yuna should know that she shouldn’t mess with Jung Jaehyun’s little sister, huh? Right, Jaerin?” Haechan oppa gave me this look that made me determined to follow what he said and confront Yuna.

I nodded my head. He cheered and even raised his fist for me. I fist bump with him as Jeno shake his head massaging the bridge of his nose. Nayeon shake her head along with Jisung. Chenle is still looking at us puzzled.

_____________________________

Yeah, don’t mess up with Jung Jaehyun’s little sister! Hmp. GAAAA just imagine being his little sister, you’ll be loved.