123 - Narration

J A E M I N

"Here, baby." Abot ko kay Jaerin ng tubig niya. She gently accepted the watter bottle and gave me a bright smile. I can't help but to smile too because she's too cute.

I slightly messed her hair for a little affection. Hinatid namin sila nila Nayeon dito sa classroom nila after ng recess. We spent the break together.

"Byeee!" she cutely waved as she walk towards the door.

I chuckled and nodded my head motioning her to enter. She chuckled and sent a playful flying kiss before she entered and Jisung shut the door for both of them.

"Haechan, tara na." napalingon ako ng tawagin ni Renjun ang atensyon ni Haechan na may kausap na dalawang babaeng hindi ko kilala. They were obviously flirting.

I shake my head, used at the situation and just went next to Jeno. Unlike he's usual self, he's just leaning over the railings and silently watching Haechan.

"Himala, hindi ka nakikisali?" nakangisi kong sabi habang pinupuna ang di niya pagpansin sa mga babae.

He smirked and raised his phone, "I'm currently talking to someone so, no." he said.

I pursed my lips and looked at his phone for a while. "Bago lang?"

He usually act like this whenever they just started talking. He still finds the thrill at this phase so he doesn't need other distractions.

He shrugged his shoulder, "Kind of and besides I'm not in the mood to flirt." he said.

Napansin naman namin na palapit na sila Haechan samin. Nakangisi at mukhang may nakuha nanamang pangalan or number ng kung sino. Napailing ako ulit ako at napakagat naman sa labi.

We decided to go back to our floor when someone suddenly calls out my attention.

"Oppa!" kaming apat ang lumingon dahil don.

I remained my poker face as Yuna gave me a wave with her usual smile. When the boys noticed that she was waving at me, they all stared at me with a curious look. They knew I don't interact much with our schoolmates. Specially if its a girl.

"Why are you here?" excited niyang sabi nang medyo makalapit. I noticed another girl behind her which is a little familiar for me since she used to be Haechan's fling? I can't remember her name tho, but I know her through her face.

"Hinatid si Jaerin." maikli kong sagot.

She pouted and nodded her head. "Anyway, may gagawin ka mamaya?" she quickly said shutting the topic about Jaerin.

I looked over Renjun and Jeno to ask for a little help. Jeno smirked but Renjun quickly wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Jaemin you said we'll go at our favorite PC house!" he has this smile.

I smiled back, glad that he helped me right away. I looked back at Yuna and noticed how her friend's eyes lingered to Renjun. Ibinalik ko 'rin ang tingin sa kanya.

"Sorry. Busy later." I said trying to sound disappointed even though I'm actually glad that I'm saved.

"Let's go, Jeno." napalingon kami kay Haechan na nagsalita at hindi pa hinintay ang sagot ni Jeno at dumiretso na sa hagdan.