121 - Narration

J A E M I N

"Uh.. Hi?" I didn't know what to say or even react. I don't know her and I feel somehow awkward right now even though I know I talked to her a lot of times already through chat.

Kahit hindi personal 'yon, medyo close na rin kami in some ways because she's kind of funny before. But lately, it's just something's weird about her. I can't really tell but something's really odd.

She chuckled and smiled widely showing her perfect set of teeth.

"So asan si Jaerin, oppa? Hindi ba sumipot?" she asked curiously.

I sighed and looked away trying to catch one of the staff's attention. Kita ko sa tabi ng mga mata ko na nakatingin pa 'rin siya sakin.

"Oppa? Jaerin won't come no? Do you want me to accompany you instead?"

Nabalik ko ang tingin ko sa kanya, a little irritated because of her consistency. "No, thanks. I'm already taking this out for Jaerin." I said stopping her from sitting down at the seat that supposed to be for Jaerin.

Kita ko ang saglit na pag-sama ng ekspresyon niya but I was too busy catching the attention of one of the staffs at the café.

"Why oppa? I thought you said we'll hang out if you're free. You're pretty much free right now. Obviously, Jaerin ditched you." parang switch na nag-on ang pagkainis ko nang mabanggit ang 'di pagsipot ni Jaerin sa lakad namin.

I furrowed my brows and stared at her blankly. "She just have something important to go to." pag-tanggol ko at agad na napansin na ng staff.

I asked for paper bags where I can put my food so I can take it out. Agad naman niyang sinabi na babalik siya at kukuha siya ng lalagyan. I pulled out my phone and tried hard to act like I'm busy. I don't want to start another conversation with her since I'm currently irritated.

"What's more important than you, oppa?" natigilan ako sa pagtatype sa phone ko nang sabihin niya 'yon.

I didn't respond and just kept silent. I continued on sending another message for Jaerin even though she isn't online anymore.

I heard her chuckled again, "I'll go now. Basta oppa if you're free or if she stood you up again, just chat me. I'll be you're one call away friend." hindi ko siya tinapunan ng tingin at umalis na siya.

Soon enough the staff arrived and help me to pack the food. Habang nagaayos kami nung pagkain ay natahimik ako. What she said kept on lingering in my mind. I tilted my head and shake the thought off. I shouldn't let that get in me.

____________________________

Hi, wag kayo ma-high blood pls mwa.