125 - Narration

J A E R I N

I peeped into the small gap from the door and saw Jinyoung reading a book peacefully. I smiled and finally let myself inside.

He snapped his head towards my direction and he showed me his displeased face. I chuckled as I put my things down at one of the sofas inside his room.

"Why are you here again?" he asked while looking straightly at me.

I smiled, "To check on you."

He stared at me for a while before he let out a heavy sigh, "I already told you that you don't have to be here everytime. You should rest or maybe have a date with Jaemin." then he resumed in reading his book once again.

I pouted and walked towards him then sat down at his bed.

"I'm worried for you. Mas napapadalas ang attacks mo." I said with a worried expression.

He put up a small smile, "Thank you Jaerin. I know you're worried but you should think about the other people in your surroundings too."

I pouted and slowly the thought of all missed out dates with Jaemin popped up into my head. I felt sad and guilty.

"You should go and spend some time with him. I'll be okay here and besides," nilingon ko siya ng putulin niya ang sinasabi niya. He pointed at the sofa at the other side and I saw Jihoon oppa sleeping soundly.

I chuckled, "But he's sleeping. He looks really tired."

Jinyoung let out a chuckle too while looking at Jihoon oppa, "Papunta na rin naman sila Minhyun oppa dito ngayon."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You should go."

"Alright. Text me if ever no one will be here to look after you." I said before I walk towards the sofa to retrieve my things.

He nodded and even raised a thumbs up at me. I smiled and waved before going out of his room. My heart aches as I thought that he's very ill. He's very thoughtful and yet he needs to suffer.

I sighed heavily and comforted myself that everything will be fine. I walked myself out of the hospital and fished my phone out of my pocket to chat Jaemin.

I guess I should make it up to my man now.

____________________________