127 - Narration

J A E R I N

I smiled at the uber driver and quickly handed him the money. I went out and looked at the PC House that he was talking about. I've been here a couple of times already. Not to play games but to come and get them with Nayeon.

I walked inside and saw that there are some students inside. It's almost full since I think a lot of class are already over by now.

Some head turned towards me and I feel a little flustered because of how their stares remained at me. The boy at the staff counter looked at me as well. I smiled and went towards him, "Hi, excuse me. Can I go inside? I'm looking for somebody." I said politely because I assume he's older than me.

He pulls off a boyish smile and nodded his head once. "Do you want me to accompany you? Ilang aisles din kasi 'yan eh." he offered kindly.

I shook my head shyly because I don't want to be a bother to anyone. "It's okay. I think I can find my boyfriend by my own." I said lying about the boyfriend part.

I just want to shut him off. I saw how his expressions changed and looked a bit embarassed. He nodded and told me to go inside with a blushing face.

I bowed once and entered. I roamed my eyes and wondered where could they be. I remember that they have a specific favorite aisle so I decided to go ang check them there.

Heads turned towards me as I pass aisles. I didn't bother looking at them and just continued walking.

As I near the aisle that I was talking about, I already saw Jeno oppa's familiar frowning face. His brows were furrowed and as I slowly walk nearer, his eyes shifted towards me.

I saw how he stopped tapping at the keyboard and mouse for a while and wear a shocked face.

I chuckled and signaled him to be quiet. He bit his lower lip and nodded before turning his head towards his left.

Palapit ako ay naririnig ko ang ilang pagtatalo nila. "How stupid, Huang Renjun. Mas makunat pa ang support kesa sayo." Haechan oppa teased.

"Edi wow, bobo ka namang fighter kaya patas lang." balik naman ni Renjun oppa.

"Tahimik naman nung Assassin natin. Stop farming and join the clash!" Haechan oppa hissed.

I walked towards them and luckily, Jaemin was facing the other way to talk with Haechan oppa. Haechan oppa saw me and he almost let out a sigh when I told him to be quiet.

I smiled as I get closer behind Jaemin's chair. "Haechan pasalamat ka nilambing ako ni Jaerin kanina bago ang game kaya malamig ulo ko." rinig kong sabi niya.

Before he even turned his head to his monitor, I quickly covered his eyes using both of my hands.

"What the? Who's this?" he asked sounding a little shock.

I held my laugh as Haechan and Jeno oppa started teasing Jaemin. "Disciplinary coordinator natin Jaemin nahule nanaman tayo dito sa PC house."

Jaemin raised his hand and held both of my hands that was covering his eyes. I pursed my lips preventing myself to let out a chuckle.

I heard him sniffing, "Hey why does it smell like Jaerin?"

Kita kong napailing si Haechan at binaling na pabalik ang atensyon sa monitor niya. Nakangisi lang si Renjun oppa at nagstart na ulit maglaro.

"Damn whipped..." huling komento ni Jeno oppa bago ulit nagsimula sa pagta-tap sa keyboard.

I pulled my hand away from his eyes and looked over him from his behind. I smiled widely as he squinted his eyes trying to adjust his eyes again.

"Hi baby!" I greeted him.

His eyes grew big for a while. "What are you doing here? Sabi ko chat mo ako pag tapos kana don ah?" he asked sounding excited that he saw me.

He quickly stood up towering over me then pulled me towards him for a hug. Soon enough I was burried over his chest and I wrapped my arms around his waist sniffing his manly scent.

"Jinyoung told me to spend some time with you." I murmured not sure if he heard me.

I felt him dropping a kiss at the top of my head. I shut my eyes as a smile slowly grew over my lips. This is very relaxing, he feels home.

"So you went all the way here to ask me out on a date?" he asked with a teasing voice.

Kita ko ang marahas na pag-pindot ni Haechan oppa ng pause at nilingon si Jaemin at ako na magkayapos. Nakakunot ang noo niya at inalis pa ang headset sa isa niyang tenga.

"Ang kapal ng mukha mo, Na Jaemin." he said shaking his head from left and right.

He chuckled, "Minsan lang mangarap eh, eepal ka pa." he said.

"Can I steal him from you guys? I want to date him." I said with a pout.

The three boys looked over at us.

"Sama mo na at pabuhat lang naman sa ML yan." Haechan said straight up and even did the shoo shoo hand gesture.

I chuckled.

"Sure, Jaerin. You can get him out of here." Renjun oppa.

"Enjoy lovebirds." Jeno oppa while still busy with the game.

"Nice, let's go." Jaemin said and get my bag from me.

We bid goodbyes to the boys and walked outside the PC house hand in hand. Heads turned again while we're walking out but unlike before, their looks didn't remained. The moment they saw Jaemin holding my hand, their eyes looks away.

"Baby, I can't believe you're really here." Jaemin said while we're outside the PC house waiting for a cab.

Sabi ko nga lakad nalang kami pero sabi niya medyo uulan daw. He cupped both of my cheeks and stared through my eyes. I smiled while blushing.

"I told you I'll make it up to you." I said.

He chuckled. I'm glad that he's really happy right now. Seeing him happy, makes me happy.

______________________________