Chapter 17: Pups?

3rd Person's POV

Taehyung is in the bathroom doing his business. He brushes his teeth then washing his face. He is actually preparing for bed wearing Jungkook's plain white t-shirt and some pyjamas.

He is quite sad and disappointed to the fact that Jungkook rarely sleep with him now. Yes, they spend time with each other everyday but it always has a specific time limit. The alpha became very busy regarding the crisis on the species of male omegas.

He understands his mate but sometimes he wishes that Jungkook will at least be there with him on the bed at night time. He misses him so bad. His warmth and safe presence always gets Taehyung through the night.

The nightmares are not as usual as before but dreaming about something that you forgot whenever you wake up is mentally exhausting and frustrating. Specially when he woke up panting, scared and sweating as if he's in hell.

But Jungkook is a ranked alpha, so his time is precious and well organized everyday. An hour or sometimes half an hour time with his mate oppresses him. He visits Jungkook in his office and the latter would smile and greet him with a kiss but then a phone call and Yoongi adding paperworks always disturb their moment.

He sighed opening the bathroom door ready to go to their bed. But a strong pair of arms settled themselves on his waist lifting him up. He quickly hold the stranger's shoulder tensed at what's happening. A soft chuckle was then heard bringing a smile on his lips.

He quickly wrap his arms on his neck as he relaxes on his mate's touch

He quickly wrap his arms on his neck as he relaxes on his mate's touch. Jungkook looked at him on the eye giving him a bunny smile.

They stayed like that for a moment before a quick chaste kiss was felt on Taehyung's lips. He instantly blushed biting his lower lip.

"Y-ya.." Taehyung stuttered in a whispering manner still blushing. He wiggled to get down but Jungkook kept his firm hold not letting the other touch the ground.

"Yes Jeon Taehyung?" Jungkook said smirking kissing Taehyung's cheek. The older gets redder as his blush crept on his neck and ears.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm not a Jeon." The omega said bowing his head to hide his red face. He felt giddy and embarrassed at the same time. Is it Jungkook's firm hold and slight touches? Or is it just him? Maybe he's just sleepy and tired or maybe it's the fact that Jungkook called him Jeon Taehyung.

"Yet" Jungkook replied kissing him on the lips. It was quick but it's filled with love and care. The kiss made him feel precious and the younger's words saying that he's a Jeon made Taehyung smile.

Jungkook is considering to marry him someday. Well for Jungkook it's a certainly and not just a maybe. He would want Taehyung to be his even in the papers. He wants everybody to know that Taehyung is taken. It's vice versa actually, he is owned by Taehyung and he owns him.

Jungkook walked to the bed then settled for a comfy spot. Taehyung is still on his hold while he lay his head on the headboard. The omega is sitted on his lap and his head is on the alpha's chest.

Taehyung can't control the smile creeping on his lips as he hears the other's fast beating heart. He just can't hide his smiles today.

"Tae, do you like pups?" Jungkook questioned really knowing the other's answer. He saw Taehyung playing with childrens before and the big wide smile on his face is low key saying I like pups.

"Of course! They're so cute and precious!" Taehyung giggled at the mention of pups and he smiled so wide lifting his head to face the younger. (A/n. Dowoon?)

"It's certain that you like them..." The alpha looked at him lovingly shoving a strand of hair on Taehyung's ear before sliding his finger to stroke the older's cheeks.

Taehyung leaned to the touch as he observes  Jungkook.

"But do you want pups?" Taehyung a bit taken aback looked at his mate's serious and hopeful face. He then wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck before whispering.

"I would want pups... I want to carry your pups..." Taehyung leaned his head on the younger's neck waiting for a response.

Jungkook smiled so wide hearing it. It meant so much to him. His mate wanting to bear their child is such a happy feeling. He hugged Tae tight as he reply.

"It's our pups not just mine...How many would you like?" Jungkook then asked stroking his mate's head. He leaned his chin on Taehyung's head as he wait for a response. The older seems to think a bit before replying.

"2 or 3? How about you?" Taehyung said with his big doe eyes and Jungkook just gulped because fuck that was tempting. He's sure that his dick twitch a little.

Jungkook pretended to think while looking up the ceiling.

"Hmmmm... I would want an army of pups." He said then smirking at his mate.

"What?! Don't you think that's a bit overboard?!" Taehyung gasped as he grasp the clear response. An army?! What is he planning to do?! Fuck him everyday to make an army of pups! He blushed so bad imagining on how they would make the babies.

God that will be tiring!

"Considering that we age slow and we can live for centuries, it's possible to make an army of them. A wolf's pregnancy only last for 5 months. But male wolves give birth to pups for only 4 months. So that means we can make 2 babies per year with a 4 month break. Maybe those babies are twins, even better triplets! I guess I just have to fuck you hard enough to have quadruplets" Jungkook said in a matter-of-fact tone while looking at Taehyung's wide eyes. The older's mouth was hanged open as he stared at Jungkook trying to process the information. He blinks a few times before snapping.

"Ya! Did you planned all of that without me?! And an army of pups?! Think straight Kook! You're not the one who's gonna carry them inside you so it's a no!! 2 or 3 is acceptable but not an entire army!" Taehyung said smacking Jungkook's chest with his hand.

"Fine, a troop of pups. Better?" Jungkook bargained as he make small circles on Taehyung's waist to make the other relax.

But who in their right mind would relax if their partner told them he wants to make a troop of babies?!

"JUNGKOOK! Besides I'm only fertile when I'm on heat and my heat only comes once a year!!" The older male just rolled his eyes then crossing his arms.

"Maybe your heat will come more often cause you're mated." Jungkook replied.

And that made Taehyung think. It's possible that his heat will come every month just like the female omegas... He had been feeling and experiencing stuff he never thought of before when he's with Jungkook so it's a possibility.

Taehyung's eyes widened again at the thought now considering the outcome. Shoot.. does he really want that many?!

"After all this we would make a lot of babies. We will build a colony of pups!" Jungkook seeing his flustered mate added another headache to Taehyung.

"Ya!! A colony?! First an army then a colony?! JUNGKOOK are you sane!!" Taehyung is now petrified and questioning life. Is he really serious?!

"Okay. Okay... 3 it is but let's see how many we can make." The younger said looking at Taehyung suggestively while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Have some mercy on my ass" Taehyung said defeated. The thought of having their own pups made him happy. But making a ton of it.... it made him lose his sanity...

A/n

Some Taekook moments

I'm trying a double update...