Chapter 14: Broken

3rd person's POV

Jungkook walked down the aisle. All the servants bowed at him as some high-tiers and old people gossip at each other. They whispered as the young alpha made his exit.

On the other hand, he just walked confidently and unaffected to all the tiny voices despite him hearing it clearly. All of them is counting on him. Pressure is always on his shoulder. A gifted wolf they say as the door closed. Everyone says that he's powerful and strong. He is a smart kid and the authority that he gives is nothing like the rest. He is such a gifted one. Might as well a precocious one.

Well, all of those compliments are good. But to his ears, they are expectations. He must give up things that he love and things that he cared about to reach his status... his position.

It is expected for him to be talented because he is the son of an alpha male and female. He is such a rare gem among the diamonds in the world. Jungkook is a rare breed because alpha females are not meant to carry a child. Their body are not programmed for pregnancy. Besides, both alphas being together is not a good combination. They will always clash and try to dominate the other. So both alphas being mates is a rare thing.

Being the son of two powerful alphas, he is expected to do the best at everything. A failed attempt is not an option. Success and winning is a must in every task that he does. Everyone showered him with compliments making his father proud. But those compliments are for his fake self. The real Jungkook is beneath that wall that he made.

The real him is hiding at the back of his mind, chained and hidden in the dark. All of them looked at him as gifted. Their eyes pierced at him as a god, as a weapon. They looked at him with such greatness to the point that they forgot that he is just a wolf just like the rest of them. A kid that is forced to play with different weapons at an early age instead of playing toys.

He was forced to master every single one of it. He is trained to be good at anything. Mistake is not on his plate. He can remember his father locking him in the basement with nothing. He is left there for weeks and sometimes months. Food is not given to him nor a blanket for warmth.

And when he comes out of there, no one noticed his skinny self and the bruises that his father made himself. No one took pity because everyone thought that it's normal and he is expected to heal fast having both dominant genes of his parents.

They looked at him as if he is a thing, a weapon, an indestructible machine. He is given with everything. He had everything. But the thing that they never gave is love. His dad never showed love. It'a a different story for his mother because he never met her. If pride is love then he must be loved very well but no, it's two different things.

Every person looked at him like that. Everyone except Taehyung. At first glance he might be a wild being ready to bite. But as he looked at his mate's eyes, he saw nothing but hope and love. He saw no fear or regret on those fierce eyes. His mate's eyebrows might be always knitted and his lips might be in a frown when he's with him but those eyes contradicts everything that he does.

He looked at him as if he's his everything. He looked at him with so much passion and love. He made him feel normal like the rest of them. He treats him like he wasn't an alpha. He treats him as a his lover and not as someone that nature forced him to be with.

Jungkook opened his bedroom door to see his beautiful mate sleeping peacefully. He walked to his mate making sure that his footsteps are as light as possible. He sits at the other side of the bed making it dip. His mate's sleeping figure faces his back. He stared at no where as he grip the bed sheets.

His eyes wandered down. He looked at Taehyung. His lips curved as he saw the angel on his bed. He ploped beside him observing every feature of his mate. He bit his lip as he cuddle Taehyung. His head buried on his lover's chest. His shaky hands travelled down the petite male's waist.

He can't take it anymore. His wall crumbled as he cried his eyes out. He clutch his mate as if his life depends on him. Taehyung hearing his mate's broken cries opened his sleepy eyes. He wrapped his hands on Jungkook as he lean his head on the other.

"Shhh... It's okay.... I'm here..." He might not know the reason why he cried but he's sure that he needs someone. He needs someone for comfort.

The alpha's cries became louder as tears spilled on his red cheeks. His breathing became ragged as his grip on Taehyung's waist tightened.

Taehyung continued to comfort his mate. It's  early in the morning but he didn't care if he's woken up like this. It makes him sad and heartbroken to see his mate like this. His soft thumb swipe every tear as he kept on giving comforting words. He kissed Jungkook's forehead and gave a small smile.

He doesn't want his mate to cry.

"You look uglier when you cry" He said as he pat the raven's head.

"Says the one who's heads over heels on me" Jungkook snorted smiling at his mate's effort to make him stop crying.

"I might not know the reason for those tears but I'm happy that you allowed me to see those sad tears." Taehyung looked at  Jungkook's eyes. A small smile on his lips, his fingers are buried on his mate's hair tugging them lightly.

He combed Jungkook's hair with his slender fingers as he gave his signature smile.

Jungkook moved forward, their foreheads touching. He tightened his grip on Taehyung's waist making the latter close the distance between them.

Taehyung puckered his lips as he looked at his mate playfully.

"Kiss me my dongsaeng" Taehyung said while smirking. That playful eyes gaze at Jungkook almost laughing at his reaction.

"Dongsaeng?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow as he look at his mate totally confused.

"I red some books on the forbidden library and I saw an unfinished biography book. It turns out that it was a book made for you. Your birthday is written there and a little math is all it takes for me to know your age. I'm two years older so bow down to your hyung" Taehyung says cheekily as he kissed Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook on the other hand was shocked. He can't believe that Taehyung is older than him. But the more shocking thing to him is how Taehyung managed to enter that library. But all of those things vanished in his mind as his mate kissed him.

The kiss is soft and not rushed. Their lips dancing across each other. Jungkook smiled at the kiss before breaking it.

"I'm the dominant one though" Jungkook said as he gave another peck on those plump lips.

He rubbed small circles on Taehyung's waist as they enjoyed the comfortable silence. Just enjoying each other's company.

"No funny business Jeon Jungkook, my ass is sore." Taehyung said sternly as he felt those big rough hands travelling down.

"I can't help it, you look so tempting in my t-shirt." Taehyung glared at the younger smacking the other's chest with his fist.

"You have no respect for my butthole" Taehyung said as he frowned playfully.

He can feel Jungkook's thumb grazing at his hole. He shivered as he felt some cum oozing out.

"It's such a bitch to clean your mess" Taehyung sighed realizing the aftermath of their bed scenes.

"Want me to help?" Jungkook replied with with his famous smirk. He chuckled at the reaction that he got. His tongue poking his cheeks as he looked at his mate's blushing face.

"I'm afraid you'll cause more mess" Taehyung said avoiding eye contact.

A/n
NO PROOFREADING!!!!