Friends again?

Erika: Wh-what?

Logan: Please...he needs you guys. He won't listen to me.

Alissa: Well...What are we waiting for?

Tony: Come on! Let's go!

Chance: *sighs* I don't know.

Tessa: Chance...it's okay.

Chance: Promise?

Tessa: Promise.

Chance: Okay. Let's go.

Logan: Just meet me at the house.

Erika: Got it. Let's go guys!

*10 minutes later*

Logan: *walks in the house* Jake??

Jake: ...

Logan: *walks upstairs* Jake?

Jake: ...

Logan: *walks to Jake's bedroom door* Jake...I know your in there. Listen...it will get better. I promise.

Jake: *opens door* You don't know that. And can you listen for once! I want to be left alone! *slams door*

Logan: *sighs*

*doorbell*

Logan: *runs downstairs and opens door* Hey.

Erika: Hey. Is he Okay?

Logan: *shakes head* Could be better.

Chance: Can we see him?

Logan: If he lets you. He's in his room.

*They all walks upstairs and they are all outside his door*

Chance: Jake??

Jake: ...

Chance: Jake it's Chance. Listen...I'm sorry about what I said. I shouldn't have pushed you like that. You're my best friend. Just...don't forget that.

Tony: Im sorry too bro. I shouldn't have mentioned anything about that. We just want you to be happy.

Jake: *inside* I said I wanted to be left alone!

Chance and Tony: *sighs*

Alissa: Jake...we care about you and want you to be happy. You can't stay cooped up in your room all day.

Jake: *inside* Yes I can!

Tessa: Jake listen. If your upset about what you said it's okay. I know you didn't mean it. Jake you're like my older brother and I want to make sure you're okay. So can you please come out?

Jake: ...

Logan: Come on guys. Let's just do what he says.

*everyone starts walking downstairs but Erika*

Tessa: Rik? Aren't you coming?

Erika: Jake??

Jake's POV
I'm glad they all came. I really am. But I'm still mad at myself. How could I do that to them? To Tess. I don't deserve them. I don't deserve life. Everyone is right about me. I'm a disgrace to the world. I was about to fall asleep, Until I heard her voice. The voice of the girl I love more than anything, even life itself.

Jake: What Erika?

Chance: *whispers* He responded.

Erika: Listen...we all care about you. I care about you. Jake...your the sweetest boy I know....when I first met you I knew you would be one of my best friends. You were nice to me when no one else was. You saved my life twice. I couldn't be more grateful for that. You saved Nathan and Kade's lives too and even though they aren't here right now they would be saying the same thing. (They went back to Michigan to visit their friends)
Jake...I love you. I love you more than anything. I want you to be happy. Someone like you deserves the world. *starts to cry* And I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through. I just didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to hurt you. I want you to know I love you more than life itself. I love you Jake. Always have, always will.