"My name is Ivy and this is my daughter Willow. We are very please to meet you." So I was right about them being mother and daughter. Willow must be only a couple of years older then me.

"Thank you for taking the time to treat my wounds." I say as Bryson sets me on the bed provided.

"Oh it's no problem dear. We have been expecting you for quiet some time." Ivy looks at Bryson. "Can you please help her remove her shirt and then turn her over on her stomach?"

"Are you okay with this Little One?"

I nod. My entire torso is wrapped with bandages and ones my shirt is removed and I am on my stomach. Ivy or Willow, I don't know which one, cuts the bandages showing my back. I hear them gasp and immediately they begin to rush around.

I look at Bryson panicked and he kisses my hand. "It's alright Little One. Your back is just a little inflamed for some reason. It's probably from all the moving that we have been doing. They are going to apply some salve on your wounds and then wrap you back up after cleaning them okay?"

I nod and close my eyes as I feel one of them wipe my back with a cold towel. It feels so good. The cold towel soothes the warmth that is emitting off of my back. I hear Bryson and Logan talking distantly.

"Luna Everett, the salves might sting a little but it shouldn't hurt too much. If you feel an extreme discomfort and pain tell us immediately." I nod and squeeze Bryson's hand.

The salve is cold and does sting on immediate touch but nothing too extreme. It tingles and I feel it seeping into the wounds. I hope this will help the wounds heal faster so I won't be such a burden to Bryson and the pack. If I only could shift I could run with everyone and feel the wind rush through my fur. Will I ever be able to shift?

After Ivy and Willow are done treating the wounds covering my body and rewrapping them, they instruct me to lie down and not to move around to much for the next hour. Bryson and I thank them both as we leave the healers room and go back to our room with Logan in tow with some food.

"Bryson do you think I'll ever shift?" I ask as Bryson offers me a juicy red strawberry.

"I don't know Little One. Hopefully once you are all healed your wolf might surface and you might be able to shift. Let's focus on getting you healed." Bryson says offering me another piece of fruit.

I focus on eating as much as I can. Bryson tucks me in and tells me to sleep. Logan and Bryson talk quietly and I fall asleep to the sound of their hushed voices and Bryson's thumb rubbing against top of my hand.

>>><><<<

White hot pain erupts across my body and wakes me from my sleep. A scream erupts through my mouth along with sobs. Tears rush down my cheeks and I am unable to move.

"Everett. Everett, what's wrong?" Bryson makes me look at him and I sob as pain wracks through my body. I can't answer him. He looks worried down at my body before picking me up quickly and running out of the room. "Don't worry, Little One. I'm going to get you help."

Liliana runs beside us and I can vaguely hear her asking Bryson what is happening and Bryson panicked reply. More pain erupts through my body and another scream escapes my mouth.

My shirt is ripped off and the bandages cut. A black glow covers all my wounds and Liliana rushes to help Ivy and Willow clean off the salve that is on my body. Once the salves is cleaned the pain is reduced and I am able to relax.

"What is happening to my mate?" Bryson growls as my wounds are wrapped again.

"Your mate has been effected by a curse. A blood curse to be exact." Liliana says. I can't move and I reach for Bryson who clings onto my hand and kisses my forehead comfortingly.

"What is a blood curse?"

"It is very powerful dark magic. It tied your mate's life to whomever the curser chooses and causes the body to reject any form of magic. We can still heal her, but we cannot provide assistance in her healing with magic in any way or she will be affected like this once again." Liliana explains, her eyes are tired and her voice shows how severe the situation is.

"Do you have any idea who her life is tied to and how we get rid of this curse?" Bryson asks brushing my hair away from my eyes. His eyes show how worried he is.

"I'm guessing she is tied to Alpha Archer. It all ties together. He wants Everett and has employed a Dark Witch to block Lyssa's sight. I'm sure he will do anything to get what he wants. To break a blood curse between two werewolves one must complete the mating bond to their true mate."

|AUTHOR'S NOTE|

Hello everyone, I hope you are liking where this story is heading. As you can tell if you have read the original version of this story it is different in many ways.  If you haven't read My Alpha Bryson there is no need to worry because you don't need to read it to read this story. 

Thanks for 1000 reads and I'll see you all in the next installment!

|Chapter Goals and Questions|

Number of Reads: 1250 reads

Number of Votes: 38 votes

What is love?