Chapter 15: Barrier, Separate us!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Kim slowly surround his right arm in Copter waist and pull the shorter man towards him. His eyes didn’t leave those reddish face of Copter. He let Kim to move his head, just to get near in his face.

“You have an attractive eyes.” Kim look carefully in those beautiful eyes.

Copter gulp his saliva so hard. He don’t know what is proper response in this kind of situation.

“Let’s go home together. OK?” Kim ask Copter again. It made the shorter man to back in his real self.

“You can go with Mr. Tee.” Copter do the same response that made Kim to starts getting annoy.

But Kim breathe deep, just to calm himself. He don’t want to starts another quarrel.

“What do you want me to do? Just to forgive me?”

Copter didn’t response.

“You want me to make a scene here?” Kim added.

Still, the other man didn’t say something.

“Fine! I’ll do it.” Kim slowly pull out his arms in Copter and walk away.

He let himself to catch all the heavy drops. It’s only a minute to get wet under the dark and gloomy night.

“Hey!” Copter shouted when Kim walk in the middle of the dark road. He starts to follow Kim but he back immediately, when a car pass by.

“You want this, right?” Kim shout since he is a little far in Copter. And also, the heavy rain blocked their communication.

“Come back here! Are you crazy?” Copter shouted too.

Copter see the smile of the jerk CEO.

“I’m sorryyyyy! I know that I am liar. But you’re the only truth in all my lies in life.” Kim yell. He didn’t mind the existence of other people who watching them. “Copter! Sorrry!” He added.

Copter look around and see how giggling the other people, especially the other employee of the company. When Copter turn his head back to the direction of the jerk Kim, he see that Kim is walking towards him.

“Sorry! For late the realization of how you’re mean to me.” Kim let his own palm to slowly hold Copter face.

Copter close his eyes and feel the warm palm of the one he liked even it was already wet in the cold rain.

“Can we start over again?” Kim added.

The shorter man slowly open his eyes. He sees those eyes he admired since before. He thinks that it is only a dream but if ever it was a dream, he don’t want to wake up.

“Jerk!” Copter mumble. He feel shy, suddenly after realizing how jerk Kim’s doing.

Kim didn’t waste this opportunity to embrace Copter. He let himself to do what he really want to do. It made Copter to loosen his grip in the umbrella until they’re both soak under the intense rainfall.

Everyone’s clapping their hand after witnessing such a beautiful scenery. Two person bind with love and care.

Kim slowly pull out Copter’s body in him. He intertwine his fingers in the Copter’s hand. Those space in Copter’s finger is already fill by Kim’s hand.

Until the barrier came in the scene.

“Kim!” Tee shouted after seeing Kim is soak in the rain.