eleven

Loading...
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

"Why does Jungkook from Bangtan Sonyeondan look like Lyn's boyfriend?" Yun asked, pointing to the television.

Sehun looked up from typing on his computer. He pushed up his glasses as he stared at the television. Yun was waiting for his answer.

"Huh... He really does look like Jungkook. Maybe Lyn has a thing for idols," Sehun responded.

"Do you have a thing for idols?" Yun asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Uh..." Sehun froze for a second, trying to rack up the correct answer that wouldn't get him in trouble. "I just like whoever I end up liking."

Yun nodded, turning her head away from him. She turned back to him. "Do you like me?"

There was no hesitation in his answer to her question.

"I do."

She smiled. "Good answer."

Sehun chuckled, looking back down at his computer. He continued to do his office work as Yun watched Bangtan Sonyeondan perform on live television. She bobbed her head alongside the rhythm.

Yun eventually got bored with mindlessly watching and listening to the television. She scooted closer to him on the couch and stared at his computer.

"That's a lot of numbers," she muttered.

"Yeah, I'm calculating the number of sales we've made this month. After that, I can work on a new article for the magazine."

"You're so cool," she said. "Aren't you tired?"

"Always, but it's my job. It's what pays for this house, Vivi's food and toys, your clothes."

"Should I get a job? I could help you pay for the bills," Yun said. "You won't have to work so hard."

He smiled and patted her head. "You don't have to worry about a thing. I have a lot of money saved in the bank."