one

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

"Really? Are you fucking with me, Lyn?" Sehun asked.

Lyn put her hands up. "I'm not, I swear! This website is legit! Just try it out, Sehun. You won't regret it."

Sehun gave her an unconvinced look. "But what if it doesn't work and I just paid a shit ton of money?"

Lyn sighed. "It'll work. Just trust me, Sehun."

Sehun hummed, crossing his arms over his chest. He stared down at the short woman in front of him.

Lyn gave him a pleading look. She clasped her hands together and smiled.

Sehun sighed. "Fine, I'll fucking do it. If it doesn't work, you better pay me back."

Lyn showed him away with her hand. "It'll fucking work."

Sehun rolled his eyes. "I assume Jungkook is in on your prank?"

Lyn looked behind her to see her boyfriend, Jungkook, playing with Sehun's dog named Vivi.

If Sehun would just believe her about the website, he would be making her life much easier. Lyn was telling the complete truth. Jungkook came from PerfectMatch.com, a website that dealt with making someone's significant other.

Jungkook looked up at Lyn with a smile and walked over to her. He immediately kissed her forehead and smiled at Sehun.

Sehun chuckled. "Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head," he said to Jungkook. "Vivi seems to like you more than me."

Jungkook smiled even more. "I like Vivi too!"

"I'll try the website, Lyn, but seriously, if it doesn't work, you're paying me the fuck back."