Chapter 1- sisters

The fire blazed and continued to rise, higher and higher. I stared blankly as the pack house began to cave in, releasing a cloud of ash into the night. My ears throbbed as I heard my pack members scream and perish under the crimson flames. It was engulfed in the flames. I fell back on the moist freshly cut ground, sobbing. I felt hopeless, I was hopeless. There was nothing I could do to help. I didn't do anything, I couldn't.

"beep beep beep"

I tossed and turned, trying to ignore my alarm. Why did I even bother to set it? Why did I submit myself to this kind of torture every damn day? I slammed the button of my alarm with a loud thud, 6 AM, what a wonderful time to be awake huh? I stretched, hearing my back crack and let out a huge yawn. I groaned as I sluggishly got up from my bed.

I started to walk to the bathroom and out of the corner of my eye I saw clothes everywhere around my closet, blouses, t-shirts and dresses, it was a complete mess. Ally had gotten into my clothes again. My eyes twitched as I stared at the disaster.

"ALLY!" I yelled, no reply. What the hell! I really needed to lock my room. There's no telling when she'll raid my room again.

I swung my door open, making a huge thud on the wall. There was probably a deeper dent now from all the times I did that.

I stomped into Ally's room to find her snoring and drooling on her pillow. Her usual morning appearance made me giggle a little, I rarely saw her sleeping so soundly. I was just surprised that she didn't wake up from my screaming, the little brat. I had to stop myself from bursting out of laughter by clamping my hand over my mouth and tiptoed out of her room barely avoiding all the toys scattered across her room, she was a lost cause, she could never clean anything up.

I slid down the hallway in my fluffy socks and ran to my room and shuffled around my drawer. I found my camera and sneaked back to Ally's room.

I was a true photographer, getting pictures of the sleeping beauty at all angles. The perfect incentive to get her to stop messing up my room all the time. I jumped as she grumbled and turned, quickly hiding the camera behind me as I gave her my biggest and widest smile as she rubbed her eyes.

As she slowly opened her eyes, blinking and adjusting to the light she saw me with my perfectly innocent smile and frowned. Instantly knowing something was wrong, she narrowed her eyes at me questionably.

I held back a giggle and bit my lip. She looked horrible, swollen eyes from sleeping too much and dry drool on her face. I swiftly took my hands out from behind my back and blinded her, taking even more pictures.

"Stop it!" she screamed with her hands covering her face. I stopped and groaned as I heard feet shuffle up the stairs. What a whiny little sister.

"What happened?" my dad exclaimed, his head popped out in the doorway. "Andrea's being mean." Ally whined.

I scoffed at her response, mean she calls me.

"So what were you doing in my room again? I specifically told you that my room was off limits after what you did last time." I bickered.

Yup the last time and a few more before that. Just an endless amount of messes that I was the one that had to clean up.

She frowned and bit her lip, she knew I was right.

"If you come into my room again I'll take Mr Biggins and throw him into the lake." I said as I pointed at her favorite stuffed bear as I walked out of her room.

I shrugged mentally as I hear my dad let out a sigh, he had more important things to think about then our sibling rivalry. I laughed as I looked at the pictures though it was just a small success, I still needed to clean up the pile of clothes.

Why did she even go through my closet? It's not like she can even fit them yet, she's 9. I huffed as I thought about what I would eat for breakfast, pancakes and eggs of course and went back to my room, starting to clean up the mess of clothes everywhere. This was going to take awhile.

My name is Andrea Cruz, I am the second child of an alpha. My pack, the Black Delta pack is one of the smallest in the country, around 90 pack members.

Let me know what you think!