Myk shook his head, “Nutcases” he teased gently. I laughed while Gwen looked like she was about to die still, almost on the verge of fainting. I mentally thanked the gods that I was strong around that sort of thing. Drew stayed silent, but I could tell he was itching to laugh. With a grin I nudged Gwen into Myk and winked at the child-like band boy. Gwen fell over and Myk grabbed her as she turned scarlet. “You just wait!” she growled under her breath to me, her breathing uneven and wobbly.

Drew finally could not help but laugh, causing Ben, Myk and Robbie, who was beside Ben, to look at him in amusement. Giving Myk a quick hug I turned to Ben, “SUP Daddy Rewind!” I laughed. “Musketeers!” he grinned back. He turned his head to each of us, “Tahlia, Drew, Gwen” he greeted, also giving a flirting wink at Gwen. Gwen looked at him her face going pale and started to shake. “Gwen?” both Drew and I said looking at her with concern.

Gwen blinked a few times before her knees failed her and she fell. With quick reflexes Ben’s arms extended and he wrapped them around her delicate feminie frame. “Whoa!” he exclaimed as he supported her weight in his muscular arms. His face covered with genuine worry for her. Drew and I exchanged surprised expressions before I took her hand and squeezed it gently in my own, “Gwen, wake up” I murmured gently to her. With one arm still holding her, Ben brushed aside a few strands of hair from her face. I smiled at him before looking back at Gwen who was shifting in his arms.

Slowly Gwen’s gentle hazel eyes opened and connected with his. “Are you ok, Gwen?” he asked gently. Slowly nodding Gwen tried to stand up, Ben’s hands holding her waist gently to steady her as she gained her balance. “Thanks” she murmured softly, not looking away from his strong gaze. Drew stood behind her in case she fainted again. But by the looks of it Gwen was gaining her strength back and it was not long until Ben let his hands drop from her side.

“Gwen, we should see Robbie now” Drew said. Gwen nodded and I looked at Robbie, “Sup leather boy!” I grinned. Robbie shook his head, “Crazy…” he said to me. Looking at Drew he smiled, “Hey rewind artist! And Hello there Gwenny” he said turning to Gwen after Drew.  Drew turned and headed to Ross. Gwen stayed with me and we both chatted with him for a bit before saying goodbye and going to Ross.

After we had chatted with Ross Gwen made her way to Ben again, and I went to Jacob, while Drew stayed with Ross. I smiled at the gorgeous boy, “Hey” I murmured shyly. “Hi again Tahlia” Jake said to me, patting his knee to me he indicated for me to sit on his lap. My face going very red I sat down on his lap and leaned against him. Jake put an arm around me to make sure I didn’t fall. The way he was so comfortable about it made me even more nervous.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm feeling of his touch, a small happy smile played on my lips as I turned and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. I opened a single eye to see Gwen leaning against Ben, one of his arms resting comfortably around her waist. Smiling happily I closed my eye and breathed in Jakes scent, my heart ready to burst from joy. As I let myself settle in his arms resting against his chest I felt something touch my head. But I did not dare move from where I was.

Time went too fast and I soon had to move from the safety of Jacob’s arms. Grabbing my hand Jake pressed his lips to the back of it before letting me go, so he could get ready for the concert that was happening now. Gwen hugged Ben and Drew punched knuckles with Ross before the three of us had to move out and watch the concert.

 ****

The two hour concert was wonderful, listening to the music was amazing, and all of the boys worked together in harmony to get the best. Smiling the three of us stood from our seats and headed out to the security door. I moved forward and knocked on the door, when it was answered I was confronted by the same lady as when we arrived, “Oh, hey guys, come on in” she said. The three of us walked in and she closed the door.

Drew, Gwen and I walked into the corridor, “JACOB!” I cried out as I saw the figure of him. Jake turned, “Tahlia!” he called back, opening his arms. I let out a small cry of happiness and ran to him, “Jacob!” I said happily as I wrapped my arms around his neck, in turn he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. “Hello hun” he said letting me down. I blushed and looked down. “Hey Jakey” I murmured to him.

Ben, Robbie and Myk peered around the door, “Hey guys” Myk called waving us over. Drew and Gwen started to walk over. Jake rested an arm on my shoulder as I held one around his waist and leaned against him, as we walked into the room. Ross was sitting on a plain chair over by a desk. Two couches were over the other side of the room. Gwen and Drew sat on one of them and Jake brought me to one, Myk and Ross joined me and Jake with Robbie and Ben sitting with Drew and Gwen.

I smiled, leaning against Jake; he wrapped one arm around me and I sigh. Gwen sits close to Ben and Drew looks at the two of us with amusement. Rolling my eyes I close them and let myself live in the moments I had being in Jacob’s arms.