Chapter 7

The Tour lasted about two months, we moved around the UK a heap watching the boys play, meeting their fans and having fun. Kasey hung out with us on the tour, her light attitude making it all the more enjoyable. Robbie and Ben were playing jokes on each other most of the time and Ross kept hiding the girls’ lollies/candy. Myk kept moving Jake’s Disney figures and Jake made us watch heaps of Disney movies.

Drew was pretty much quiet as he casually did a few drawings. The occasional prank happened where he would hide some of Myk’s things. Kasey and I kept taking Ben’s hair products, but Gwen kept jumping on the boys in the morning. Myk hated it, but he survived, Jake on the other hand was almost on the edge of ‘strangling’ her. Ben lived with it since he loved her and could do nothing about it, Ross and Robbie on the other hand always woke early anyhow.

The other four boys had finally found out about my engagement to Jacob and congratulated me, as well as congratulating him for the guts. “Lucky girl” Ben had said winking at me as a joke, I growled at him and looked at Gwen. “Go away, I am happily engaged and you have a girl” I snapped at him playfully. He lifted his eyebrows and smirked, “That I do and I am happy with her” he said.

Jake pulled me into his arms, “Kasey!” he whined. Kasey looked at him and shrugged, “It’s your argument” she laughed at him. Jacob scowled and then kissed me on the cheek from behind. “Jacob, don’t be silly, you know I love you” I said giggling. The only response was a kiss on the cheek again. Everyone just laughed at him, and his response was making silly Disney character voices.

“Kasey?” I called out nervously. My hair was pulled back top side braids framed my face. I had a curl on both sides, and light make-up, just to give my face more tone. I was wearing a soft turquoise dress, beads over the top half with a single strap over my right shoulder. It was flowing gently out around me. My shoes were small heeled with turquoise glitter on them; I had a small silver barrette in my hair toward the front.

 Kasey peered around the corner, “You ok?” she asked kindly. I shrugged, “I'm nervous” I replied to her, worry was masking my eyes. “You will be fine, you look great and I am sure he will be breath-taken” Kasey reassured me. I nodded, “Is Gwen ready yet” I asked. “Sure am” the girl skipped into the room. I rolled my eyes at her, “You look great Gwen” I said honestly.

Gwen was wearing a dark violet knee length dress, sequins covered the bust area. A silk bow sat under the sequin covered part. It was very pretty; her hair was pulled back from the top till half way, and had a sweet little aqua headband with a cute pink flower on it. “Na, you look better” she said, her eyes glinted happily.

Kasey disappeared and was back in a matter of seconds, wearing a matching outfit to Gwen, her short blonde hair was slightly wavy. Kasey held out an arm to me, “Ready or not, we are off to get you married” she said to me. I grinned, my stomach doing little flips, and followed her and Gwen out. In my hands were a few blue and violet flowers.

The doors opened and my two bridesmaids walked out, the soft music started and I was walking slowly behind, Kasey and Gwen. In the short distance I could see Jacob, waiting for me. My heart began to race, I was about to be married, I was about to become someone’s wife, Thylin and Raikyn were over the moon, never shutting up.

When I reached Jacob, I handed my boutique to Gwen. Extending my hand I grasped his, a smile beaming on both of our faces. The normal wedding vowels began and we listened into them, I could never imagine being with anyone other than him in this way. By the time the priest reached the main ‘I Do’ vowels, my stomach was settled down.

The priest turned to me and asked me the simple questions; of course my reply was “I do.” When it came to Jacob, he replied the same way. “You may now kiss your bride” the final words came. I reached up and our lips touched. I was lost. And finally his, no one could take him away from me. I took my boutique back from Gwen and we all went outside, throwing my boutique up I watched to see who would catch it.

Ben was oblivious to the bunch of flowers when they landed in his hands. He looked sheepishly and threw it back up. And of course, what would you know; Gwen caught it that time without even thinking. I laughed, “You two are next!” I called to them. Gwen went red and Benjamin made his way over to her, his lips lightly brushed over hers.