Chapter 10 - Glad I Never Taught You

"Morning Cas." Dean mumbled sleepily, pulling Cas from his meditation. It was the day after everyone had found out about their marriage and Cas was nervous to go to work. He was scared that the angels would find him and take him away from Dean and the life that he had built with him. "We gotta get up."

"You don't." Cas told him enviously. "But I do." He got up from the bed slowly, instantly missing the warmth.

"Yeah I do." Dean said. "I'm coming to work with you, remember?"

"Oh."  Came Cas' reply. "You don't have to. You'll get harassed by all my students and they won't pay attention." He grumbled.

"I'm coming." Dean stated stubbornly. "End of conversation." He started getting up too, his freckled face contorting into a grimace as the morning air hit his bare chest. "Why do you get up so early?" He whined.

After they had both finnished changing into presentable clothes, Cas into a light blue button down shirt which Dean said brought out his eyes, black jeans and his beige trench coat and Dean into a faded AC/DC t-shirt with a red and black flannel over it and black jeans, they went downstairs to eat. "I'll drive today." Dean said through a mouthful of frootloops. "I wanna drive my baby." He grinned.

"Okay, cool." Cas answered. "But not a scratch!" He said in a deeper voice, imitating what Dean had said to him the first time he let him drive his car making him laugh and struggle to swallow his cereal.

Once they finnished eating, they headed outside to their car. Dean got into the driver's seat and Cas got into the passenger's seat and then they drove to the school. Dean parked in Cas' normal parking spot and turned off the engine. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

As soon as they stepped out of the car, Zara and her entourage of Freya and Alexis were at their side. "Hi." Zara said cheerily.

"Hi Zara!" Dean answered back, remembering her from when she delivered pizza.

"Oh my GOSH!" The other two squeeled. "He knows your name!"

"Wait a second." Cas said in realization. "Are you the one who told everyone?" He asked Zara acusingly, turning around to face her. "Did you tell everyone about Dean?"

"No!" Zara answered defensively. "I wouldn't do that. I promised!"

"Okay, I'm sorry. I just thought because you were the only one I told-" Cas started but was interrupted by Freya.

"You told her?" She asked incredulously. "And she didn't tell us!" She said, turning towards her friend. "We're going."

At that Freya started dragging Zara away, glaring at her. "I couldn't tell!" He heard her distant protest. "He threatened to stop making videos!" The rest of their argument was drowned as they got further away.

"They're a funny bunch." Dean mused once they were out of earshot and they had started walking towards the main school building.

"Yeah."

They walked together through the double doors that lead into the building with a few people stopping to talk to Dean but most of the students, surprisingly, seemed to respect their privacy and stayed away. As soon as they reached Cas' classroom, they were attacked by Charlie who had been waiting for them.

"Oh my god! I mean gosh! You two are so adorable!" She cooed. "Why can't I find love." She sighed.

"You'll find someone!" Cas reassured her. "There aren't many lesbians around but I'm pretty sure you could take your pick." He smiled.

"Thanks Cassie!" She laughed at the face he gave her at the nickname before walking backwards out of the door holding her hand in the star trek 'live long and prosper' sign. "Bye bitches!"