Tofu

Rythian had been having that same dream for a week now and that is how long he had known Zoey. He wasn't stupid so he knew it had something to do with her, it always had been. Whenever he had his dream he'd try to ask dream Zoey about her arm but he'd always wake up in a cold sweat with Zoey wrapped in his arms. He has had similar dreams before and they always seemed to relate to the future, even if it's just the silliest things. He once had a dream where an apple was chasing him and the day after he was hit on the head with an apple by the tree he was sitting under. There had been more of these dreams but those stories are for a later date. The future relating to his dream is what he dreaded.

Zoey had never felt like she had a family and even though it had only been a week she felt at home. She didn't know much about Rythian and Teep but she loved them like family and like she'd known them her whole life. She was in the kitchen making lunch when Rythian burst in the front door obviously worn out. The fact he had been wracking his brain all day and trying to fix out the old strong hold probably didn't help with his exhaustion. 

"I am fed up of climbing this damned castle!" He complained. He entered the kitchens open door and slid down one of the temporary wooden chairs. 

"It's not a castle, it's a strong hold." Zoey corrected placing one of her legendary sandwiched on Rythian's lap. Rythian's eyes widened at the sight of the delicious sandwich sitting on his lap. "Anyway why don't you just use your 'Enderman' powers?" She asked. He sighed whilst still inspecting this sandwich and pulling it apart.

"It doesn't work like that. It exhausts me so i can't use to get up and down the strong hold ever five minutes, i'd probably accidentally kill myself in the process." He said inspecting the 'meat' in the sandwich. "What type of meat is this?" He asked in curiosity. Zoey smirked slightly.

"It's not meat at all, its tofu." She taking her own sandwich from the counter. Rythian looked at her with confusion written on his face. "I'm a vegetarian." 

"But... why? I mean come on meat is awesome! Pork, bee-" 

"Stop, stop, stop! Animal cruelty! You are killing animals for food it's horrendous." She yelled sternly. Rythian just smirked and quickly took a bite of his sandwich. 

"Well Princess, you're going to have to find your own food." He smiled and winked as he walked into his magic room locking the door behind him. Zoey couldn't help but smile as he left, even though he did make her angry, she liked him too much to stop herself. She quickly hit her head with her palm and walked outside to eat her sandwich.

Rythian sunk down on the closed door with his head in his hands. He was too tired to do anything more. He just needed to find a way to get up and down the strong hold easily. Then it hit him, he face palmed, why hadn't he thought of it earlier? Flying rings.