Nightmare Boy

The little girl ran and ran, her ravishing red hair streaming behind her looking like it could go on forever. She ran and ran from the darkness wanting to consume her. It wrapped around her ankle and was surprisingly warm, it was gentle and guided her into the darkness to reveal a lost looking boy with purple glowing eyes. The girl had become a beautiful woman with glowing golden skin. She wrapped her arms around the little boy and the boy was pulled back into his memories of people running away from him calling him 'nightmare boy' or the 'terrifying Enderborn'. They were scared of a child. Others would try to hurt him or capture him to experiment with him, find out what he was and how to destroy him. Those that would come close to doing so would die a horrific death out of the boys panic but this woman kept him safe from the hurt and the pain. The red headed woman whispered one thing in his ear "My Enderborn".

Rythian awoke sweating and cold with rapid breathing. He tried to sit up but a weight pulled him down. He looked down to see Zoey's arms wrapped around him and most of her body on top of him. A large blush stained his face and slowly spread to the rest of his body. The door opened slowly to reveal the dinosaur man, Tee. He started smirking at Rythian's current situation. The Enderborn tried to communicate to Tee through mouthing but Tee just shook his head and left. Rythian decided it would probably be best for him to wake Zoey up even though it'd be awkward. He shook her gently but she only stirred. He lent down towards her.

"Zoey" he whispered. Her eyes shot open and she jumped up, head butting Rythian in the process. He fell backwards and off the bed onto the hard wooden floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Zoey yelled leaning over the bed to see a chuckling Rythian on the floor. He looked up to see her smiled over him. He smiled at her and pulled himself up.

"Breakfast?" He asked. She nodded in response. Zoey noticed his toplessness again and her face went bright red, he wasn't the least attractive guy in the world, in fact he could be of the most attractive guys Zoey had ever met. Her facial expressions changed once she noticed small scars scatter across his back and chest. She jumped out of the bed and stood behind him.

"Rythian what are these scars?" She asked touching them gently. He shivered at her warmth on his cold skin.

"They're my past, when people were afraid of me. Well they still are but I have some who aren't." He said looking back at her. She looked down at the floor and slowly wrapped her arms around his torso. Rythian could feel warm water hitting his back. She sighed and turned around. He picked her off the floor and carried her over his shoulder.

"Rythian, what are you doing?" She said sniffling.

"We are going to make pancakes." He said. "You better not cry into them" Zoey smiled.

Rythians mind kept on going back to the nightmare he just experienced. He knew that girl was Zoey but it also wasn't her, she was different, her body looked different he couldn't put his finger on it but there was something off. Then it hit him.

Her arm. Her arm was missing.