~ 10 ~

He knows. He knows I told the squad an Elliot and the kids. I start to breathe faster and I can feel myself losing control of my emotions. He's going to kill them. He's going to kill them all.

I run back into the precinct and take the stairs to the squadroom. As soon as I run in Elliot notices the distress I am in and comes running to me. So does the rest of the squad.

"Liv, baby, what's wrong? What happened?"

"He knows El. He knows I told you." I sob.

"Liv, calm down honey. Why do you think he knows?"

I brush away the tears from my eyes and grab my phone. "He just called me like five minutes ago. He said I shouldn't have told and that I had to say goodbye to my loved ones. I can't lose you El. Oh god the kids!" I start crying again.

"He's not going to touch anyone of us Liv. We'll get him. Fin can you trace the phone call?" Elliot asks while handing my phone to Fin. Fin nods and takes the phone.

"Elliot. I think it's a good idea if we get your kids out of school right now and bring them over here. Just to be sure." Cragen suggests. Elliot agrees.

Munch and Cragen go to the kids their schools to pick them up. While Elliot and I stay at the squadroom with Fin.

It doesn't take long for Fin to trace the phone call. "It can't be. But it is." Fin looks at us with a shocked face. "He called from this building. He called from the precinct."

I immediately feel the fear coming up again. "He's a cop?!" I ask out loud.

"We can't be sure. It could have been someone who said they wanted to make a statement or something. I'll go down to security to get the surveillance tapes of the entrance." Fin says as he goes downstairs to get the surveillance tapes.

"Elliot if he really is in this building the kids can't come here." I say.

Elliot nods. "You're right I'll call Captain and ask if he can take them to Kathy's place or something."

When Elliot steps away to call Cragen I'm alone in the squadroom. All of the sudden I get so angry. Why do I let this person control me and my emotions so much? I need to find him and get him locked up for life. Elliot is in love with me, his children love me. If I can find him I'll be able to heal from all of this and live the life that I've wanted all my life.

I feel my strength flowing back into me and I know there is one thing I have to do now. Find the guy who did this to me and make him pay for it.

Elliot comes back into the squadroom and I see that he notices that my spirit has changed.

"I'm going to find the guy who did this and I'm going to make sure he goes to prison for life." I tell him.

He smiles at me. "It's good to see the old Liv coming back. And you're not alone in this Liv, we'll do this together. We're going to get him."

I lean in to kiss him. "I love you Elliot."

"I love you too Liv, so much."

Then Fin comes into the squadroom with the surveillance tapes from the entrance. He puts them in the computer and presses play. "Okay Liv, lets see if you recognize anyone on this that might be him."

I walk over to Fin with Elliot and we start watching the tapes. When we're half an hour into the tapes Munch and Cragen come to join us. "How are the kids doing?" I ask Cragen.

"They are a bit frightened but we convinced them they are save and there are some uniformed cops there to protect them if they see something suspicious." He answers. "Have you seen anything useful yet?" He asks.

"No, not yet." I say. We continue to watch the tapes.

We watch as a man comes in and shows his ID to the man from security. Then I notice the ring he is wearing. It's a gold ring with a green stone in it. All of the sudden I get a flashback to the night I was raped. When he dragged me into the alley I noticed his ring. And it's the exact same ring as the person on the surveillance tape is wearing.

I snap back to reality. "Stop the tape." I say. Everyone looks at me. "Go back about a minute." Fin does what I say and presses play again. "Stop!" I say when we are at the same image of the man showing his ID to the security guard.

"Do you recognize anything Liv?" Elliot asks. "Yes." I say. "The ring he is wearing. I remember that ring. The person who raped me was wearing that ring. I saw it when he dragged me into the alley. This must be him."

Fin zooms in on the ring. "Are you sure this is it Liv?" I look at him angrily. "Yes I'm sure Fin. Don't you trust me?" "I do Liv, I do. But if this is really him than we have a problem." He answers.

"The fact that he shows his ID to the security guard means that he is a cop and that he works in this building." Munch says.

"It's not just that." Cragen says with a concerned look on his face. "I know who it is." Everyone looks at him.

"Who is he?" I ask, feeling uneasiness in my stomach.

"His name is Jack Morrisson, Captain of the Missing persons squad." Cragen says.

My heart drops to the floor.