~ 4 ~

Olivia p.o.v.

I stand in front of the door, Fin's door, doubting whether I should do this or just go back to Elliot. I decide this is my best option. After just a few seconds he opens the door. He looks shocked.

"Liv, what are you doing here? Are you okay?"

Then I just start crying I can't say anything. He pulls me into a hug.

"It's alright baby girl, you want to come in?"

I nod. He leads me to the living room. We both sit down on the couch.

"Talk to me Liv, what happened?"

"I needed to get out of there." I sob a little.

Fin pulls me closer to him.

"Do you want to stay the night?"

I nod. "But I understand if you don't want me here."

"You're always welcome Olivia. Don't ever think I don't want you to come over. You're like a sister to me."

I hug him. "Thank you."

"So, are you going to tell me what happened? I thought you were going to stay at Elliot's." "I was. I had a flashback, so I walked into the garden to calm down. Elliot followed me. He said he would always be there for me, I told him he couldn't because I knew he was in love with another woman. But then he told me I was the other woman, that he was in love with me."

"But Liv, that's great, I know you love him to. So what's the problem?"

"I was going to tell him I loved him too but then Kathy stood there. I couldn't say it while she was standing there. And then he said that I had to forget what he had said and he left. I hurt him Fin. The only thing I do is hurt people."

"Liv, you have to tell him you love him too."

"I did, I left a note."

"Does he know you're here?"

"No."

"Liv, you have to call him. I'm sure he's incredibly worried about you."

"Okay, I'll give him a call." I say but I don't grab my phone yet.

"Liv, you need to call him NOW! I'll leave you alone for a sec."

I hesitate when I grab my phone but I know I have to do this. I dial Elliot's number and wait for him to answer.

"Kathy Stabler."

"Kathy, it's Olivia. Is Elliot there?"

"He is, but he's asleep. Where are you Olivia? I Elliot's extremely worried."

"Do you think you could wake him up? It's important."

"Olivia I think you should come over if you want to talk to him. I'm not going to wake him up."

"Okay, I'll call again tomorrow then."

"I think it's better for everyone if you just go on with your live and leave my family alone. I know what happened to you Olivia and I'm very sorry but I'm not going to let you destroy my family."

I don't know what to say and then the line goes dead. She hung up. I think about the things she said. The worst part is that they are true. If I return to Elliot I'll have an influence on the whole family. I'm not going to drag them down to because of my problems. She's right. Then Fin returns.

"Did you call him?"

I nod.

"What did he say?"

"He didn't say anything. Kathy answered the phone. Elliot was asleep. She told me to go on with my live and to leave her family alone."

"You shouldn't listen to her Liv."

"Yes, I have to. This time she's right. I should move on." And with these words I get up. I'm going to get my life back.

"Olivia, where are you going?"

"I'm going to my apartment, I'm going to get my life back."

"Okay, I'll take you there and you call me if you need anything."

"Yes, I will. Thank you."

Fin just dropped me of at my apartment. I'm standing in front of my door and open it. As I walk in I immediately start cleaning. Everything is cleaned again as the sun starts to rise. I decide some sleep would be good. I fall asleep very quickly. About three hours I wake up to my phone ringing.

"Benson."

"Thank god Olivia, are you alright?" I hear Fin's voice.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just trying to get some sleep."

"I calles three times already... I was worried."

"I'm fine. I suppose Cragen already knows I won't be coming to work today?"

"Yes, do you want me to hand the phone to him?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Olivia?"

"Hey Cap."

"How are you doing?"

"I'm coping, I think."

"Fin told me what happened yesterday. I want you to take all the time you need, take at least three weeks alright?"

"Alright, thanks cap."

"I hope you get better soon Olivia. I also wanted to talk to you about whether you are going to press charges or not."

"I am. But as you know, I showered. So we don't have any forensic evidence."

"If you just give us your statement we'll see what we can do."

"Alright, when can I come?"

"As soon as you're ready."

"I guess I'll see you in about an hour then."

"Alright, I'll see you then."

With these words I hang up. I take a quick shower and then I get dressed. I take a look at myself in the mirror. There are still some bruises but they are starting to fade. All of the sudden I feel like I want to cry, but I'm able to keep it inside. I put on a smile and make my way to the precinct. As I walk in I'm immediately spotted by Fin and Much.

"Olivia, good to see you, what are you doing here?"

"I came to give my statement." I look around but I don't see Elliot anywhere. I don't know whether I should be happy about that or not.

"Are you sure you are ready to give your statement?" Munch asks.

"Yes I am. I need to do this now."

"Okay, do you want us to take your statement or...."

"Is Elliot here?" I asked before I even knew it myself.

"I'm here." I turn around as I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look right in his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes.