~13~

Olivia p.o.v.

It's been almost two months since everything happened and I finally am starting to feel like myself again. I still have two therapy sessions a week and still suffer from flashbacks but thanks to all my friends and especially Elliot and the kids, I'm doing all right.

I've been living at Elliot's place for the last two months. We're doing great as a couple. He's been so amazing, not only helping me through reoccurring flashbacks and nightmares but also making me laugh and making me feel loved. The kids have been amazing too. They're so sweet and caring, and I love helping them with schoolwork and cooking with them and stuff. Never in a million years would I have thought that I could ever be this happy. But here I am.

The only thing that I'm struggling with at the moment is the fact that Elliot and I still haven't had sex. I really want to but I'm terrified of hurting him by having a flashback at that time or not being ready for it. But maybe tonight will be the night.

The kids have gone to Kathy's for the weekend. (Yes, even that's going well and we're even starting to become friends). So Elliot and I have the place all to ourselves this evening. I plan on cooking his favorite dish and then take him upstairs for 'desert'.

I decide it's time to actually go get the groceries, because otherwise there won't be a dish to serve. It took me some time to be able to go to the supermarket alone without having a panic attack but it has been almost three weeks since my last one and I'm starting to gain confidence in myself again.

Just as I get out of my car in the parking lot at the supermarket, my phone rings. The display shows me it's Elliot calling. With a smile on my face I answer the phone.

"Hi El."

"Hi Liv, you doing okay?"

I smile to myself because even though Elliot knows I'm doing better every day, he still asks every time he calls me.

"Yeah El, I'm great. Just getting some groceries for dinner tonight. How are things at the station? You think you'll be home in time for dinner?"

"Good. Yes I'll be home for dinner. Just closed the Heston case I told you about. So I just have some paperwork left to do and then I'll come home."

"Good. I'm cooking your favorite tonight."

"Oh, I'm already hungry."

I can practically hear him drooling over the phone.

"Well, you better not eat to much otherwise there won't be room left for the dessert." I tell him with a playful tone in my voice.

"Liv... Are your implying what I think you are?" His voice immediately sound a bit lower, sexier.

"I'll let you find out tonight. See you in about two hours El!."

And with that I end the call, knowing that it'll drive him mad.

While grabbing all the things I need my mind starts fantasizing about what could happen tonight. I still feel a bit nervous about it but when I imagine his hands all over me, and finally feeling him inside of me I don't feel anything but love.

Elliot p.o.v.

After the call with Olivia I feel even more excited for tonight. I've seen her getting better and better each day and I was planning on officially asking her to move in with me tonight. She's been living with me and the kids for the last two months already but she still has the apartment, so I planned on asking her tonight. And by the mood she was just in, I think it's going to be a great night.

And I'm not worried about having sex with her because I trust her enough to tell me if she's not ready. The last months we've been so open about everything we're feeling and I feel like we're just a really strong couple at the moment.

I have loved to see the old Liv come back a bit more each day. And to see how great she and the kids are getting along makes me love her even more. Sure not every day is as easy and there still are some struggles and moments that one of us is sad or angry, but we're doing pretty good overall.

Fin's voice awakes me from my daydream.

"Yo Stabler, stop drooling will you. Those papers won't write themselves." He says with a slick smile on his face. So I know he's just playing.

I laugh. "Yeah you're right Fin. And I can't be home late. Olivia is making lasagna, my favorite."

"She still doing okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. She's doing better every day. She even talked about coming in after the weekend to talk to Cragen about starting work again." I notice that I feel proud saying that.

"That's great" Munch joins the conversation. "It has definitely not been the same without her here."

I work on my paperwork for another hour until Cragen comes out of his office and tells us all to go home. He doesn't have to say it twice. I tell everyone to have a good weekend and hurry to my car. I can't wait to get home for my special night with Olivia.

Olivia p.o.v.

I just received a text from Elliot saying that he's on his way home. Which means I have 20 minutes before he get's here. The lasagna is in the oven and will be ready in 30 minutes. I have set up the in a very romantic way. The only thing left to do is to light the candles and the mood will be set. I quickly run upstairs to get chanced into one of my favorite dresses. It's a nice burgundy figure hugging dress that reaches to just above the knees and it has shoulder straps and a deep V-neckline. It makes me feel incredibly feminine and sexy. I retouch my mascara s bit and then make my way back downstairs. Elliot could be here any moment so I light the candles.

About three minutes later I hear the sound of Elliot's car driving up the driveway. I feel the excitement race through my body. This is it.