~ 9 ~

Olivia p.o.v.

We spent the whole day at Bernie's place. The morning was very hard on me because I told the kids and Bernie what happened to me. The afternoon was great, we spend the whole afternoon on the beach, just relaxing. I noticed that all of the kids were keeping an eye on me the whole afternoon, even little Eli.

I found it quite hard to tell everything today but I'm glad the kids know now. I think I can do this, I think I can win this battle. I'm in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about today and for the first time in the past weeks I feel kind of happy. And with that thought I go to sleep.

If you don't do what I tell you I'll kill everyone you love. No.. no please.... I feel him touching me, everywhere, kissing me. And then it happens, he rapes me. I try to fight him off of me the best that I can but it isn't helping at all.

Elliot p.o.v.

I wake up to Lizzie calling my name and trying to wake me up. "Liz, what's wrong?" I pull her closer towards me but she pulls away. "I'm fine dad, it's Olivia. I had to go to the bathroom but when I walked past the guestroom she was tossing and turning. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up." I get out of bed and tell Lizzie to go back to bed while I go to the guestroom.

When I walk into the guestroom I see that Olivia is still tossing and turning. I grab her shoulders and shake her a little bit. "Liv, wake up. You're safe. I'm here." She opens her eyes and looks panicked at first but when she sees it's me she relaxes a bit.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

She nods. "Just a nightmare."

"You know you can talk to me right?" I ask her.

"I know." She gives me a small smile.

I get up to leave but she keeps hold of my hand.

"Stay, please?"

I nod and lay down next to her in bed. It doesn't take long before she falls back to sleep.

The next morning I wake early. The kids have school again today and I have to call Cragen about work.

I try to get out of bed without waking Olivia but my mission fails.

"Where are you going?" She asks me.

"I'm going to get the kids ready for school, and then I am going to call Cragen. I don't know whether he is expecting me to come in to work today or not."

"I hope not, I want you here with me today."

"I want to be home with you all day too honey, but I can't promise anything." I say. And then I lean in to kiss her. I'm not used to calling her baby or honey and being able to kiss her yet.

Olivia p.o.v.

After he kisses me he leaves the room to get the kids ready for school. I decide to help him and I get out of bed too. I get dressed and walk downstairs.

As I walk in to the kitchen I see Elliot and all the kids eating breakfast by the kitchen table.

"Livvi!" Eli yells as soon as he sees me.

I sit down next to Elliot and grab a pancake. "Smells good!" I say before I take a bite.

While everyone is eating their breakfast I notice Lizzie is very quiet this morning. I'll ask her about it after breakfast. I'm so lost in my own thoughts I don't even notice when everyone starts clearing the table until Elliot puts his hand on my back. "Are you okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah, just zoned out a bit." I reply and then I help them clear the rest of the table. The kids finish getting ready while Elliot calls Cragen.

I know they're looking for the one who did this to me, I try to think of anything else I can remember but nothing comes up. But then I think about the clothes I was wearing when it happened, I haven't washed them yet. There could be DNA on them. I'll go to my apartment today to get them and take them to Melinda.

In the main time the kids have finished getting ready for school and Elliot has finished his call.

"I'm sorry Liv, I have to come in today and help with your case."

"It's okay. I have to go to the precinct myself. I just realized I still have the clothes I wore when it happened. There could be DNA on them."

"Okay, We'll take the kids to school and then take a quick stop at your apartment to collect the clothes."

Soon we're all in the car. Then I remember I had to ask Lizzie if she is okay. I'll do it when she gets home this afternoon.

We drop the kids of at school and then we go to my apartment. "Do you want me to come with you?" Elliot ask. I shake my head. "No, it's okay. I'll be right back."

As I go into my apartment to grab the clothes I am aware of the fact that I don't feel safe in my own apartment anymore. I think it's best to just sell the apartment. I grab my clothes and leave my apartment. I feel disgusted holding the clothes that man has touched. As fast as I can I go back downstairs. I throw the clothes onto the backseat and get in the car. We ride towards the precinct.

We get out of the car and walk inside together. I have to go to Melinda's office and Elliot has to go to the squadroom. "I'll try to be home as soon as possible. Will you be okay?" Elliot asks. "Yeah, I'll be okay." "Okay, call me if you need anything." "I will." He gives me a kiss and heads towards the elevator.

I knock on the door of Melinda's office. She tells me to come in. "Olivia, how are you?" She asks.

"I'm alright. I think I may have some new evidence. I still haven't washed the clothes I wore when he raped me. Do you think you could get his DNA from it?"

"I'm sure I'll find something, but I can't promise it will be useful. Some time has passed since it happened, a lott of people could've touched these clothes in the last few days. But I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks Melinda."

We say our goodbyes and I walk out of the precinct. I'm trying to get a cab when my phone rings.

"Benson." I answer.

"I know you told the police. I'm going to have to punish you now. Say goodbye to your loved ones Olivia. You shouldn't have told."