chapter four.

|..yoongi..|

Boredom could kill. Or, at least in Yoongi's case.

It was already two in the afternoon and no one was replying to his messages. He messaged Jimin as a last attempt, but of course, to no avail.

Was everyone dead?

Going through his phone, his finger hesitantly hovered over a contact's name- hoseokie. After a minute of contemplation, and because he gave into things so easily when he was being plagued with boredom, Yoongi opened up the chat.

agustd: hey hoseok?

agustd: do you want to hang out today? im bored as fuck

After a couple seconds, a little bubble popped up with three dots, signaling that a reply was coming.

hoseokie: sure what do you have in mind ;)

agustd: nothing like that, hobi. can we just have dinner or something? i kinda miss you.

hoseokie: aw yoongs misses me

hoseokie: we can always get back together you know

Yoongi's lip pulled into a scowl, and he almost regretted texting the boy in the first place, even though he was being perfectly normal.

agustd: im not ready for that. i told you. i don't know if i trust you yet.

hoseokie: let me make it up to you. i'll pick you up at six

Time couldn't pass by faster, and Yoongi found himself sprawled on the same couch with his phone in his hand. 4:24. With a vocal groan, he dropped his phone and shoved another handful of chips into his mouth.

Of course, the moment he tossed his phone about two feet out of arm's reach is the moment the notifications go off, and Yoongi groaned again, dragging himself off the couch and reaching for his phone.

jimin: hyung im so so so so so so sorry for not seeing your texts i was so busy today

jimin: do you want to do something to make up for it?? there's a fair uptown and we could take a bus? i was thinking about going uptown anyway to get some pictures.

Although it was tempting, Yoongi had a date.

agustd: ah, sorry jiminie, i have a date tonight.

jimin: okay cool.

_____

At five fifty eight, there was a knock on Yoongi's door. Yoongi got up to open it, finding Hoseok standing there, grin plastered on his face, and Yoongi felt guilty.

Hoseok drew him in for a hug, and Yoongi hugged him back, ignoring the feeling of wrongness that had settled right in his throat.

"Let's go get dinner at that one place I liked," Hoseok said, and Yoongi practically had to step on himself to hold back from rolling his eyes. In-and-Out. Of course.

After a long drive uptown, where all the American based restaurants were located, Yoongi began to physically notice the lump of wrongness swimming through his body. This wasn't right. Yoongi sat and watched Hoseok behind the wheel, who looked as happy as ever, but still, something was very wrong about it all.