Me : Sky-diving.

Mr. Bad Boy : What do you mean?

Me : When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no, what do you mean?

Me : Also, That was sarcasm, you dimwit.

Mr. Bad Boy : On a serious not tho, what are you doing, love?

Me : Eating Ice - cream. Why?

Mr. Bad Boy : Come with me.

Me : Where?

Mr. Bad Boy : Outside your house and don't ask too many question, love, it doesn't suit you.

Me : What's with the fricken nickname?

Mr. Bad Boy : Didn't you read the text? Meet me outside your house, Katrina.

Ok. That was weird. Why does he want me to come with him at two o'clock clock in the night. Is he crazy or something? Probably.

I keep the ice-cream back in the fridge and wear proper shorts under my over-sized shirt and put on my boots.

It's not like I had anything to do, so might as well see what he has to show me.

Lunch was alot of fun. The boys were welcoming and funny. The girls were stealing glances at me probably wondering what I have got that they didn't had.

I had only gained this much attention when Rose tripped me and caused a scene or....scratch that. I had only ever gotten attention when Rose had tripped me.

If you're asking who Rose is, then let me introduce you to her. Rose Bishop is a head cheerleader of our school. No she doesn't dress in short clothes or see-through blouses. She dresses in tight jeans and tops that focus mainly on her curves. She is a blonde, with sharp olive green eyes and has way different features when compared to me. Her hair isn't longs and only comes to her shoulder. She is the prettiest out of all the cheerleaders.

Rumor has it, that she had an affair with Xavier but he left her because she cheated on him. From then onwards, she has tried everything to catch his attention, which sadly costed her to sleep with more than half of the male population in our school.

It's not a rumor actually. She did have an affair.

Then we have my sister, Abigail Grey. I usually know all about this inside stuff because of her. She chats with her friends which are also cheerleaders and sometimes I overhear her.

No one in our school knows that she is my sister. Why? Because, it would ruin her 'reputation'.

Then we have the infamous bad boy of our school.

Xavier is a very closed off person and always answers in a cryptic manner. He being closed-off has done nothing but fuel my curiosity by a hundred times.

Curiosity is in the human tendency. But mine, it isn't just the human behavior. It's something that I need to survive. To figure out secrets. I need to put the puzzle in correct order.

I stand outside on the lawn and I see Xavier in a car. To be precise an Mclaren P1 which has a top speed of 217 mph.

I have always wanted that car but my family never said yes for me to buy this car.

The window rolls down and I find Xavier sitting their offering a lazy smile. I wonder where we are going.

I wave at him and he motions for me to come back and sit in his car. I agree because let's be real...that thing out there is my dream car...sort of.

"Where are we going?" I ask once we get in the car.

"To eat ice-cream." he replies not taking his eyes off the road.

"Seriously,"

"Yes, because you made me hungry when you texted ice-cream and it is late at night, so I'd don't want to be alone. What if I got kidnapped for my amazing good look?"

I scoff at that and reply,"The only thing you will get kidnapped for would be for being too ugly,"

It was obvious to make out that I was lying because it wasn't true. To say he was handsome would be an understatement.

He simply raises his one eyebrow. I have always wanted to do that.

He parks in front of Ben N' Jerry and I already know what I am going to have.

Cookies And Cream with Belgium Chocolate in a cone. My mouth is already watering from the delicious Ice-cream that is going to end up in my mouth. I sub-consciously lick my lips and Xavier chuckles at that.

"I would like a scoop of Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate all in a cup," Xavier orders. The cashier then looks at me. I think I have seen her some where before, I just don't know where.

I order my order and she gives us our respective deserts and we start licking it.

We drift in a comfortable silence that breaks when Xavier finishes his ice-cream followed by me. We get in his car and he drives me back home.

The car ride is silent. I can see Xavier fighting to stay awake. He didn't want to eat ice-cream. He wanted to watch me eat ice-cream, didn't he?

Maybe I am just over analyzing this situation. I settle for that answer....for now. But Xavier is a mystery I am determined to find.

Mumbling an incoherent Thank You I move past him to my door. I go upto my room and lie down on my bed knowing that now there are no chances where I can drift off to a comfortable sleep.

Looks like I will be needing coffee in the morning.

***

Car above ( Xavier's ) ^^