Chap11: Oh My Damn

Start from the beginning

I walk Bey out to the car and opened her door. she jumped in and I did the same but on my side.

B: so where are we going

J: well I was thinking we can go to a food truck and get something to eat and take a walk in the park.

B: fine with me

J: okay cool

the rest of the ride was silent until we got to the food truck.

B: I just want a burger

J: okay... hi sir can I get a 2 burgers.

Person: Yes will that be all for you today

J: Yes

Person: okay your total us 5.43

J: *gives the Person a 20* here you go.

Person: 14.57 is your change

J: thanks *puts change in the tip jar*

Person: your food should be out in a second.

J: okay thanks.

about 15 minutes later or food came out and we started walking around the park which was right behind the food truck.

B: so what did you need to ask and tell me.

J: okay before we start please promise me that you will not yell and you will not leave until I explain myself okay

B: mmhmm

J: okay *sigh* I trust you to the fullest Beyonce but the fact that you did not tell me you were pregnant is not clicking. I wouldn't have let you continued your work because at the end of the day I don't want anything to go wrong with my baby and then you deserve a break since you haven't had a break in years and your pregnant. but I still feel like you should have told me but you didn't which is leading me to think the baby wasn't mine so-

B:.woo woo woo let me stop you there.. the baby was yours and I stayed faithful throughout the relationship all the time and I will never ever cheating on you. sooo that's not a question.

J: okay and I believe when you say that.......

B: and you said you had to tell me something.

J: okay *holding her hand* okay the day you told me you were pregnant and I left

B: yea

J: well I went to go bail Rihanna out of jail. We went to the studio and recorded and edited a few songs. after that.... umm we had sex.

B: wow *let's go of his hand* continue

J: well she called me this morning and now she is pregnant and it's probably mine because I didn't use protection.

B: can you take me home please

J: Bey please forgive me I was thinking out of anger I promise I didn't mean to baby.

B: Shawn please take me home.

J: baby please..

B: SHAWN TAKE ME HOME NOW.

J: okay Bey *walking towards the car* where do I go.

B: my mom's house.. I can't believe this shit.

J: I promise baby I am so sorry *getting in the car

B: *gets in the car* so since my baby died inside of me which I have no control over *silently crying* you go out and get that bitch ass hoe pregnant. Obviously you don't need me go have a relationship with your baby mama and we can just get a divorce since you got a baby. just because I didn't tell you does not mean you will take advantage of me. as much as we been through and as much as we both sacrificed for us to work you got and get a bitch pregnant and on top of ALL THAT YOU ask ME was the baby yours when you the one being unfaithful. But it's all good... you gone miss me baby. *wiping tears*

J: I'm so sorry baby..

B: save it Shawn *takes of her wedding ring and charm bracelet*

here you are. don't call me text me or anything unless it is strictly business.

the rest of the ride was silent and sniffles from Bey crying. I was so mad that this had to happen and I am sorry that I disappointed Bey. I never ment to hurt anyone. I just hope one day we will get back together and this does not end in divorce which it will not. I dropped Bey off and she got out the car fast

and walked in the house. Being the man that I am I made sure she got in the house safely and then I left. once I got home I went upstairs and thought about all that happened I went to the closet to go take my closet off and I went in my pocket and pulled out Bey wedding ring and her bracelet... I cried at that. I got in the bed with only my boxers on and thought about how was I going to get her back. I fell asleep on the thought.

*

*

3 WEEKS LATER

**Phone Convo

J: what do you want Rihanna

Rih: I need to meet you at the studio right now

J: okay

When Rihanna said that it scared me a little because she said it with like she was mad and since she was carrying my baby I got worried. I got up threw on a shirt and some jeans and headed out. once I got there Keisha was at her desk... as usual.

Keisha: Hello Mr.Carter.. Rihanna is in the studio..

J: why do you say Rihanna is in the studio but you never say Beyonce is in the studio.. you always say someone is in your studio.

Keisha:......

J: just forget it *walks in the studio*

I see Rihanna just sitting there on her phone.

J: *clears his throat*

Rih: Oh Hey umm I just came here to tell you something that you are not going to be proud of.

J: what

Rih: the baby was yours..

J: why would I be mad about that.

Rih: because I aborted it

J: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIHANNA.. WHAT THE FUCK.. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KILL MY GOT DAMN BABY AND YOUR BABY..

Rih: because I didn't want to have a baby with you.. I want to have a baby with my future husband.

J: man fuck it *leaves*

I got in my car and drove home as fast as I could. I didn't care about Nothing. now all I care about is how am I going to get Bey back because Honestly I didn't give a fuck about Rihanna no more..

**Text Convo

Shawn: she aborted the baby

Yonce: did you tell her too

Shawn: no she said she didn't want to have my baby so she killed it.

Yonce: Oh well sorry for your lost.

**End Convo

I got to get by wife back..

__________________________________

QOTD (quiz edition)

What was the third track on Beyonce third album.?

I am sorry for the short chapter but I hope the book is getting juicy enough for yah...

Annndd what do you think of the new name... Hope you like.

-iwokeuplikediss_

baby love me lights out. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara