Chap5: Mmm

**Jay Pov

I woke up to a beautiful girl in my arms. I got out of bed trying not to wake her up. I went to the bathroom and did my daily morning routine. I went down stairs with some boxers on and cooked my wife breakfast. I cooked bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles, potatoes, and I cut up some fruit. I made enough for the both of us. I set the table with all the food on it and I went back upstairs to see if Bey was woke.

B: Hey babe

J: hello my queen

B: *walking in the bathroom*

J: when you done come downstairs I have something for you.

B: okay *gargle mouthwash*

I went back downstairs and and sat at the table and waited for her to come down. a few minutes later she came down I'm one of my shirts on and still probably ain't got no underwear on.

B: Aww babe it so pretty. is it for me.

J: no it's for the dogs across the street.. of course it's for you.

B: thanks babe

J: and after this we got a whole day planned so get ready and don't be taking forever.

B: *biting her Bacon* OK.

**Bey Pov

Once I got done eating I went to get dressed. I got in the shower and curled my hair in soft curls and put it to one side. I went to my closet and got out some black leather shorts and a white cami with a white blazer and my teal heels. and I wore a black hat and my shades.

When my husband got done eating and wash dishes and cleaning off the table he came upstairs and took his shower and put on a black shirt that says Blame Society, some black baggy pants, some white sneakers, his nets hat, and a gold watch looking fined than ever.

We got in the car and took off. I had no idea where we were going.

B: Jay where are we going

J: to surprise number one

B: knowing how much I hate surprises and this is just number one.

J: relax ma, I got you *smiling*

once we got where we were suppose to be I got out and we were at the spa.

we walked in and there was no one there.

J: reservation for Shawn.

spa lady: Yes Hello my name is Kesha and I will be taking care of you two tod-...... wait your Beyonce and your JayZ. wow it's a honor to have you guys.

B+J: Well Thank you.

Kesha: well right this way.

she took us to a dressing room with robes in the room.

Kesha: okay strip down and put these robes and I will be waiting outside.

B+J: Okay

J: knowing Bey she probably ain't got no underwear on

B: no I dont... problem

J: you so nasty.

they both strip down and put on the robe. we walked outside and Kesha took us to a room with candles everywhere and no windows. there was also two bed laying in the floor. we laid on the beds on our stomach and waited for our massages.

B: this is sooooo relaxing

J: I know right.. I told you I had you ma.

B: I know...where are we going after this.