Chap6: Expect the Unexpected

A WEEK LATER

**Bey Pov

I was out at lunch with the crew. Jay couldn't come because he went to the studio but we been in love more than ever. we have had sex everyday since the a week ago...and it's great. my thoughts were interrupted by Kelly.

Kel: beyonce... Beyonce!!!

B: huuhhh

Kel: what are you ordering

Ty: *mumbles* the whole damn menu.

B: Ty..Shut Up.!

Ty: damn that bitch can hear.. with them big ass ears I bet she can.... *laughing*

B: *smiling* I am eating the chicken alfredo.

the waiter came and we ordered and just talked and laughed until our food came as I was eating Michelle said something.

Chelle: Bey what was your ex-boyfriend name

B: Lyndell... why *eats pasta*

Ang: ain't that him right there.

B: omg where.!!!

Lyn: Beyonce.?

B: Lyndell.! how are you

Lyn: I'm good.. and you

B: I'm great

Everyone but Bey: *WTF face*

Lyn: can I talk to you for a minute *look at everyone at the table* alone

Ty: oopp.. shade

B: *laughing* okay I will be right back.. behave

Ty: shouldn't we be telling you that.

B: no *walking away*

we went to his car. I think he was trying to impress me because he has a black Porsha. but I wasn't impressed. he opened my door and I got in and then he got in.. it was silent until he talked

Lyn: look Bey let me just get to the point. I love you and I miss you so much. I need you back so bad. I just need one more chance to show you that I'm sorry for cheating on you.. I love and I know you love me too. just please be give me another chance *wiped her tears and is now holding her hand* I love you Beyonce and I need you back please.

By this point I'm emotional because... I don't even know why I just knew his apology was sincere.. We stared onto each other eyes. then he leaned in for a kiss .we kissed for about 2 minutes and then I pulled away because I started to think about Jay then I felt guilty.

B: looked Lyndell you know I love you and I won't stop loving you, you were my first boyfriend but I am happily married and I love my husband and I would never Ever cheat on him and vise versa and what you did to me is unacceptable. so I'm done with you. *getting out the car*

Lyn: *grab Bey hand* so you mean that kiss ment nothing.

B: Exactly. so I am going to for back with my crew and my non-cheating husband.

Lyn: *mumbles* you say he's not cheating now

B: bye Lyndell *annoyed*

**Jay Pov

I've been in the studio all day recording..Ye just left to go get lunch.. I'm sitting her editing this song hungry as fuck.

there was a knock at the door.. I hope that's Ye with my food. I opened the door and Rihanna was standing there.

Rih: Hey Jay.. how are you

J: I'm good.. how did you find me

Rih: I have my ways.. can I come in